Reviews for Wandering Child
Christina salvatore chapter 1 . 6/23
OMG! no fair!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Arella Skywalker chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Wow! This got me crying the first few times I read it. It also had a strange effect on my dreams that night. I had a dream very similar to this story, but it was slightly different. I had taken Padme's place and was acting as a Jedi by the name of Arella Skywalker. The only strange thing about it was that Darth Vader...was my brother! That and this story inspired me to start writing my own fanfics on Star Wars. In case anyone is wondering, yes the same added character I used in this review will be in them and yes she is going to have the same position I mentioned earlier, I thought it would be interesting if Vader had a sister that he meets during the movies. Maybe I'll post my works on and see what over people think of my ideas.
Mara look-a-like chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Well I really Love both Star Wars and The Phantom of the Opera. This was a good fic I really really enjoyed it it was a lot of fun reading it.
Torgover chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
er... well, it's not the first Phantom of the Opera/ Star Wars songfic I've ever seen... and from the same scene no less... still, I can't shake this uncomfortable feeling about it. Good job with the execution, though.
Saber Girls chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
The ending is a bit abrupt, but I like the idea. The lyrics to that scene fit SW perfectly (well, except the 'music' part).

~Saber Girl Leia
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Good story! I WANT TO SEE THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA SO BAD! If i only had a ride and money...I'm sure if I'd seen the movie I would appreciate this even more.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
That was masterful! I loved the way you integrated the song lyrics into the story, instead of just writing between the lines as everyone else (myself included) does.
pinkpinkblink chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
XD Nice. Never woulda seen that coming.