Reviews for The Exception
Serious.Effort chapter 15 . 8/5/2005
*smiles* Interesting chapter. Nice to see it moving forward.
NephyRiddle chapter 15 . 7/26/2005
Awesome chapter! Update soon (please)!
Nora01 chapter 14 . 7/23/2005
Well, the story is definately getting interesting now... not saying that it wasn't before but more so now. And just to be clear this chapter was from Hogwarts point of view right? If so its an interesting idea that Hogwarts is like a person and also in a way believable because when you think about it if Hogwarts is so magical shouldnt it be able to I dont know manifest itself in some way to interact with living breathing creatures. And if not, not a big deal.
Serious.Effort chapter 14 . 7/19/2005
Sorting hat...such a interesting character. A charming chapter. *smiles* Yes fate does love irony.

I love the story.

-exile
NephyRiddle chapter 14 . 7/15/2005
I love irony too, in a fun-but-cruel way. You sort of made a semi-referance to you Salazar!Harry fic in here...Or maybe that's just how you write/believe the founders time was. *Shruggs* Interesting update, I hope for more soon, though with HBP and all... is going to be a mess (well, at least the HP section of it).
ShadowsofNyx chapter 13 . 7/13/2005
Interesting way of portraying the end of the war. Sirius is alive, ALIVE! Thanks. Keep up the good work. Update soon please!

~~We are not retreating...We are advancing in another direction!
Serious.Effort chapter 13 . 7/12/2005
*smiles* Always nice to read another chapter.

Good work, really, but at the moment the brain won't provide anything more than that.

Love it. (expecially those last lines)
Ryuhodai chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
I didn't say this earlier, but ther is almost no way that Ron and Hermione are going to wind up together. Look at them! They can't do much of anything without arguing! Harry and Hermione, however, understand eachother and appreciate each other much more. It's almost a given that they'll end up together! Thank you for your time. Bye!
NephyRiddle chapter 13 . 7/9/2005
So...Luna. I think it's easier to read it all at once...because now I have hard times remembering certain things. Ah well, it's very, very good! Update soon!
NephyRiddle chapter 12 . 6/25/2005
So I'm finished with what you've wrote so far. Things seem to be becoming clearer, but I probably just jinxed myself...Or us, considering other people are reading this story. Anywho just for the record...Trewlany's POV. I like the personality you gave her and I look forward to more!
NephyRiddle chapter 10 . 6/25/2005
Hah, I guessed within the first few sentinces that it was Remus...(Salazar: She's showing off again...Godric: She's turned this into a contest, you know...Nephy: As if that's different than what you two do, now shut up and let me review in peace) Luna/Harry? (reads on for a few sentinces) Oh yeah, deffinetly. And I was right about Trewlany! Playing poker with a tarot card deck 0.o Hats have no hands...?
NephyRiddle chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
Ah well, Remus under a spell makes plenty of sense. Sirius's POV? And I was right about Lily _ Wouldn't have gotten the Luna, but I should have guessed...There were so many clues...But I got Flitwick P So THERE! ...And I've somehow turned this into a contest between you and me...Or just your story and me...Or just a contest XP Anywho I'm happy with what I've got right _ I'll just read on now...
NephyRiddle chapter 7 . 6/25/2005
For some reason I have to guess at the end of each chapter...And be proved wrong or right in later chapters. Is this Lily? In the beginning I had the impression of McGonagall or Pomphrey watching the grounds from a high window. Fitting anyhow. I also just realized how fitting my name is (not that anyone but me and my muses care). Nephthys (which Nephy is short for) is the Egyptian goddess of death of some such thing...And I love all these riddles _ Okay, that was cheesy, but it's true.

All these little riddles. Sirius (of course), crystal eyed angel?, Moody, Bubbly Professor? Flitwick, perhaps? And of course the sorting hat and castle. Prophetess? Trewlany? The wolf in sheep's clothing...Remus? I mean you didn't like him much in that other story...But that doesn't say the most about anything. The Weasleys and Dumbledore, obviously.

And that's the end of my little guessing game. I'll see you in a later chapter!
NephyRiddle chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
Hah, I was right P A bit late I might have been, but I was still right! I'm overly ammused at that fact. So I'll just keep reading...See you in a later chapter?
NephyRiddle chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
For some unnameable reason, this is another story of yours that I never read. Maybe the summary scared me off, maybe not. I love the way you write these though, little puzzles with the half-morals that one shots own. You guess who the speaker is and who the person is talking to/about (if there is a second character) with all the little hints you give. Hah, I guessed it was Neville before you said so P And because of your little challange at the end of this chapter I shall submit my guess before I move on. He is talking to the Sorting Hat, or so I believe. I cannot begin to guess their plan, though I do not consider myself an expert in such things. I'll cheat and just read on to try and figure it out _
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »