Reviews for The Exception
Pips chapter 11 . 5/16/2005

not wanting 2 sound soppy but how is it possible not 2 love your harry? you get the emotions just so perfect. im not sure ron and hermione are malicious tho, just kinda oblivious/stupid

brilliant tho
Serious.Effort chapter 11 . 5/15/2005
And the brilliance, shall it never fade.

I love it, and I am having troubles dragging up what else to say. What else is there? A bunch of mad ramblings about my percieved knowledge of the english language?

I can't even think about that while reading this, even minutes after reading this. Turely a speech stopping story.

ReginaLucifer chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
Poor Harry! :'( It's so sad!

Yet another great chapter! I like that this story only focuses on the thoughts and emotions of the characters; it makes it so unique! :)
Serious.Effort chapter 10 . 4/23/2005
Amazing (as always) I am glad Remy didn't willingly betray him (even if i already knew that). Poor Harry...How does a sorting hat play poker?
ReginaLucifer chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
I love Remus too! Hehe! I can't wait to see what happens to the betrayers! This is a very good story. It touches on things that most people don't even think about. :) I can't wait to see more!
Serious.Effort chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
*sniffs* how beautiful! Its written so well and...I hope you continue soon! (and you better! 'The end'is not in my vocabulary!)
ReginaLucifer chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
This one was easy to guess! Sirius! I'm so glad that he isn't dead and that Remus wasn't really a bad guy! Yay! I love Remus! Woohoo! I hope they all get revenge on those (worse than) traitors! Great chapter! Yay!
Nora01 chapter 8 . 3/23/2005
Oh. I get it now Dumbledore manipulated Remus and Harry thinks Remus betrayed him because of it. Okay I just had to be sure. Well once againg another great chapter I can't wait to see the next one.
ReginaLucifer chapter 7 . 3/14/2005
You depress me. :'( Oh well, great chapter! I'm assuming the point of view this is told from is Lily's. Am I right? Anyways, I lurve this story and I can't wait for the secrets to unfold! :) Yay!
Nora01 chapter 7 . 3/14/2005
This chapter was really good. I have a few questions just so i'm completely clear on this. Is the crystal eyed angel Luna lovegood? Who is the bubbly professor? Is the creature that pretended to be a man Remus Lupin? And the last one is the hoard of red-headed demons the weasleys?
gredior chapter 6 . 3/12/2005
go on!
ReginaLucifer chapter 6 . 3/2/2005
I'm really liking this story alot, so far. I like the journal entry though it is kinda sad that Harry thought that about himself. I would have never guessed the sorting hat. That's a very ingenious idea. Great chapter!
ReginaLucifer chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
I have no idea who the other person in but I think he's planning on leaving a diary or something so someone could bring him back to help protect people in the future. Sounds interesting, if my guess is right. :) Great chapter! Very insightful on human nature. :)
Shadowface chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
Nora01 chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
I believe the second person is Dumbledore. You give away a lot of hints in it. Like the part about "(well, I suppose someone as old as yourself has seen a great deal)" and "You know what I have in mind (you always know what is in my mind) … Ever wise you truly are." I dont know what they are planning but I think it has something to do with leaving apart of himself and Dumbledore behind so if someone needs there knowledge on a matter they can get it. So anyway I like your writing a lot of thoughts make sense and are rather interesting. I cant wait to see what you write next.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »