Reviews for The Exception
verdragon chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
I think the other *person* is the sorting hat. as for what they are planning... sorry can't give a guess, because I haven't got one. I really like this story, it's so different and very interesting. btw, I'm a Slyth
ReginaLucifer chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
Poor, poor Neville! :'( Just like Peter but he actually had some power. It makes me so sad to think that there is any chance that he would join the ones who made his parents how they are.

I never actually thought about how his boggart would change. Something about the veil with all the people he cares about, maybe? Kind of like Molly Weasley with people dying. Makes me wonder.

I'm happy you're making this into a story (sortof). You're a very skilled writer. :)
Shadowface chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
Neat-O! Please update soon!
Shadowface chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Sparkle! Please update soon!
ReginaLucifer chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
Aw! Poor Harry! I'm always scared that my friends and I will drift apart from each other after we finish school. I hope we don't though. I couldn't imagine being Harry. Friendless, going to Hogwarts and finally gains some friends, and then he's back to frienless again. :'( This is so sad!
nightwisp chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
i really liked it. but i liked the first chapter better than the second. i hope you make this into a longer story
vila-pv chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Hi, I don't know if my opinion matters but the first chapter was better than the second precise and hard hitting. It will be cool if you write a long fic with the same standard of plot and language.
gredior chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
very interesting.
ReginaLucifer chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
Thanks! I've been thinking about a story for a while now and I think I've got it together enough to write it out a bit.

Great alternate ending! They're both very plausible. I just love your writing!
Shadowface chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
*Claps Loudly* Cool!
ReginaLucifer chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Very good comparison! It's very good! Do you usually think on your ideas for a long time or do you write them out the second they come to you? I've been wondering this for quite a long time. lol! Anyways, great, as always! I love all of your work (that I've read anyways!).
Evil Penguin Slayer chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
pretty good.
TenshiOnna chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow... I love this! Guilt... I didn't think about that... great story! Keep writing I hope yes?
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4