Reviews for Second Chances
IndigoDragonRider chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
This is good please continue but may I point out that ginny is not Virginia Alice, she's Ginevra Molly.

Ps if you've read inheritance check out my crossover
Belles-lettres29 chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
it is ginerva molly weasley not virginia alice
youknowyouwuvme chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Cute story. I hope u continue this cuz i see u havnt in 3 years! Please do! And I have a question...how old is orion and steven? U never said that and its been bothering me. Good job so far though:)
silvericedrop chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
I like it, although you do know that Ginny's real name is Ginerva, right? not Virginia. other than that i think it's great!
Paradise chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
This is a wicked story

This is my 1st time read a story where Harry and his Kids go back in time :D:D:D:D:D, and I really enjoy reading it

So please can you update soon, looking ta the date you haven't updated in a while :)

I really wanna know whats ganna happen when Harry meets James :D:D

Update soon!

tc
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
love it! kinda cliche yeah, but i love it anyway! update soon!
Death Sun chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
i like it plz write more soon
Shalarean chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
I don't think it should matter if the plot is cliche or not...after all, well written stories are few and in between...

On that note, keep up the good work and please update soon.
Nessa19 chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
wow! its been 2 years sence your last update! i really like your story! :D i hope you can/want to update it, i would read it
mebymyself'an'meandmyself chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
HI Kazoola gr8 story can't wait till u update again.I loved the part about Hermione giving detention for burning a txtbk .

Pl update soon!
cmtaylor531 chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
Aw this story was cute and had a sweet start. Sad you never wrote more!
Fireheartsm chapter 6 . 10/15/2006
Love the Story. Really, Really, hope you are planning on continuing the story. Can't wait for Harry to met his father and grandmother. Keep up the good work. (Puppy eyes and a little pout back to you!) :)
R-Gomeni chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
Great story, looking forward to more, please update soon.
Frankiethegreat chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
Oh please keep on writing this story! Nobody who is reading it cares whether it's cliche. It's great! If not do it for your loyal reviewers, do it for me! lol, so I'm a self centered.
brightsidetolife chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
Great story, I love your work! Can't wait to see what happens!