Reviews for The Quest for the Jewel of Zenda
It's great story
StarWarsFreakyGeek chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Return of the Jedi!
bec chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This story is amazing! Loved it so much. The intertwining of the prequel and original trilogies was great. Luke's character was well developed and was just right. Love that Luke finds out and also wrestles with his parents and heritage. The Luke and Wedge friendship scenes are awesome, we need more of them. I wish this fic was 10 times longer, I did not want to stop reading it. Keep up the great writing!
BabaBiP chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
This story was positively great to read.

Really enjoyed it a lot.
From the Silent Planet chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
wow, that was really good. I rather wish he'd actually met Amidala, but it is still really good.
Mel Barry chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This was great! I love how you integrated the Prequel trilogy into it. You really have done a wonderful job. You write so well that I can easily feel the mood of the scenes and everything is so easy to picture. And I like how you added the epilogue at the end. Keep writing!
Toryn chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
that was great! while i was reading it the only problem i had was "if leia remembered her mother, how come she didnt recognize amidala or sabe?" but you answered that, so i guess theres no problem now. :) keep up the great work!

~Toryn

.com
Kerjen chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
I really liked it. I at first kept

wondering

why Leia didn't recognize Amidala, but you answered that at the end. I

liked Luke's thoughts about Vader - it kept right in line with the movies.

And I liked the friendship with Wedge - nice to see Luke with his piloting

buddies.
koolallicat chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
That was very, very good! Write more! _
Guilia chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Hey, I remember reading this a while ago. I liked it then, as I still do;) Good work!