Reviews for Guardians of Forever
Hotpoint chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
Unexpected and very welcome surprise to see this updated and completed! Thanks :-)

I don't suppose there's still hope for "The Only One" is there? Dreams/Nightmares etc is one of my all-time favourite Fic series and helped inspire me to write my own BtVS/AtS stories.
Blackwater Park chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
I'm so happy you're back to writing! I've been waiting like, years for you to update! :D

And you're planning a sequel? Double awesome!

I actually don't have the time to read right now. I just noticed you updated and wanted to leave a review telling you it's appreciated!

I'll give a more in-depth review later.
Imzadi chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
Is Giles safe? I hope so. Everyone else seems to be at least alive. I'm looking forward to seeing more Lindsey.
umino-gaara chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
I'll review when this story is finished. As it is it's been so long since this story was updated I'll have to reread the previous stories and chapters.

I'm very happy you are going to be continuing this story. I look forward to its completion.
0b5idian chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
"So look for more Fred/Lindsey, Spike/Willow/Giles (I can't make up my mind about this group, so maybe I just won't), Cordy/Doyle, and my favorite Wes/Faith"

More please _

Seriously, awesome fic (again), and I can't wait to read anything and everything you write in the future.
Imzadi chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
Glad you're back. But where was Lindsey? And Fred? I still want to see them and give them a happy ending. Please?
David Fishwick chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
Interesting idea and thanks for writing.
BrokenSkye chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
I've been reading the 'Guardian Series' from the beginning - and it's so frustrating that it just stopps there!

Please update?
goldenshadows chapter 8 . 11/16/2005
I hope you haven't given up on this trilogy. Since there's only one more chapter, it would be a shame if you had. Hope everythings ok, and that you manage to update when you can.
Kalliope2802 chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
I suppose that Real Life (TM), that bitch, interfered, as the last update has been a while back.

I read the whole "Guardian" series and feel sort of in limbo right now...

Great story/stories, so amazingly in character it makes me chuckle ever so often... I want closure, damn it!

So in the immortal words of Monty Python: GET ON WITH IT!

(...if you can, that is...) ;-)
goldenshadows chapter 9 . 6/9/2005
I'm sorry this trilogy has to come to an end so soon, it's been fun to read. Look forward to reading the last chapter, and anymore stories from you.
Princess-of-Magic 3 chapter 9 . 6/9/2005
You are a great writer! I hope to see much more from you. Please continue your writing. I await the day when the next chapter for this story comes out.
FarcicalUndoing chapter 9 . 6/8/2005
Lot's of angst. Nice _. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ka-mia2286 chapter 9 . 6/8/2005
Lilah had the best line in the whole chapter. “Try ‘em both out for size,”. It was so perfectly Lilah. I can't wait to read the last chapter and see how it all wraps up.
Imzadi chapter 9 . 6/8/2005
I think sending Illyria to be one of the guardians of the Deeper Well is a good idea, and I'm glad Drogyn isn't really dead (I hope she took a Crash Bandicoot game with her!). I'm also glad that Ethan will be working for Giles. Maybe he can be reformed. I don't agree with you that Fred & Wes weren't soulmates, but for the purposes of the story (and because I love that Lindsey has someone who loves him!) I'll go along with it. Lilah needs someone among the powers; maybe she'll meet a nice guy there who'll keep a tight rein on her! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, even as I'm sad it will be the end.