Reviews for Morning Dew
fallingwthstyle chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Aw, that was great! :) I'm glad I went looking for older stories, this one was a gem. Well done, and thanks!
Tellequelle chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
This story... is just... awesome. I loved it, great job!
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
All right, so today I decided to search the SP index for the *oldest* story on FF.N with Kenny and Butters as main characters, and I was led to this. I'm glad I found it, too...it's a great story so far, and I'm fascinated by some of the reviews (as well as your notes) talking about how 'unusual' this pair is :o) I guess back in '05 they were considered something of a crack pairing, but here we are eight years later and they've become a lot of peoples' (including mine!) OTP. Of course this is before a lot of episodes (like the 'Going Native' one) that puts them closer together.

I can tell already I'm going to enjoy reading this...it's fresh, unspoiled by hundreds of other stories and ideas that grew from them about this pair. Looks like from your profile you're still around fairly regularly too, so kudos on being one of the pioneers in writing about this great pairing :)
helinamica6577 chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
OMG I couldn't stop giggling at the end because it got so freakin CUTE! Yes, yes, yes, u did a very good job!
BioDragon chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
This story is pretty cute :)
Loca Bambina chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Ooh... this is really good. You've gotten everyone very IC so far, and the plot is sounding interesting. :) Gonna read more.
Karla chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
Wow. That's it wow. But seriously...that would never happen. It's so weird.
obsession-rules-me chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
absolute LOVE for this story! x3 its very well writtin and the story line is very good aswell! i wish there was more xD

keep up the good work! ::thumbs up::
Morien Alexander chapter 10 . 11/21/2006
I wouldn't normally see this pairing together, but I liked how you did it. Everyone spoke very naturally... meaning, that they spoke like they do in the show. You did a marvelous job with that.
SINIESTRA-YAMASAKY chapter 10 . 8/30/2006
WOW! I SIMPLY...WOW! I REALLY LIKE IT! YOU ALMOST MADE ME CRY BECAUSE BUTTERS IS JUST TO CUTE FOR HIS OWN SAKE I REALLY LIKED THIS FIC AND I'M PRETTY A HUGE KENNY/BUTTERS FAN THEY ARE TOO CUTE TOGETHER, PLEASE KEEP WRITTING MORE OF THIS LOVELY COUPLE I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU LOVELY FICS PLEASE KEEP GOING
animeninjaNIPPON chapter 10 . 7/6/2006
That was absolutely wonderful! I'm still cracking up over the Kenny-flashing-the-freshman scenario, and I just loved the confessions at the end! This is a sure fave for me!
Lilchicky004 chapter 10 . 6/18/2006
That was BEAUTIFUL, Dude. I loved it all. The descriptive-ness, the dialogue, the humour, the South Parkesque-ness, the pairings and slashiness! Everything. Especially Stan's lovely speach. I read that over like 400 times. It just made me so happy! That's the beauty of love-there is no boundaries! Besides, we're all a little gay. xD GAY-ITY KICKS ASS! And Yay for Happy Endings!

I love you!
Coffeey chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
Wow Great Job,I Loved It :)
Mahpotpie chapter 10 . 12/19/2005
WOW! THAT WAS AWESOME! I loved Stan's little speech at the end of the fic! It's so true! Yay for Kenny/Pip, Kyle/Stan, Craig/Tweek, etc... Wonderful fic! Except I totally wanted to KILL CARTMAN! That bastard! But he got what he deserved! X3 VERY NICE!
Leela's tears chapter 10 . 6/4/2005
wat a crazy cliff hanger last time! if u wrote more kenny/butters i’d luv that. i adore this pairing now cause of u! OMGZERS! i can’t believe cartman got away w/that, the bastard! Poor Kenny :/

“And Kenny. . . I hate you, Kenny,” he said before there was a click.- Cartman is evil ARG! o and pushing the principal was a smart idea :p

“Ever heard of the leash laws, Stan?” lol

AW “love has no boundaries” that’s wat i like to say _

LMAO! wow everyone came out of the closet at the end. Overall it was super cute and funny. i enjoyed it mucho alot, thanx for writing it Jess! XD