Reviews for How Long is Forever?
Sooty Wing chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
so sad...yet so good...I have to recommend you to my friend ttSerenity who's nearly obsessed with sad Ryou stuff.

keep writing,

-DKR
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
That is beautiful...all alone...above the world...I don't know why I never found your works before- you are going on my favourites! Oh yeah, I've updated, if you're interested.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Aw poor Ryou -huggles- sad but well written. The tittle is like the tittle of a Teen Titans episode XD one of my favorite episodes too just because Nightwing's in it XD it's it ironic how I like Nightwing and don'treally like Robin (not that I dislike him) anyway back on topic . I liked this poem :)
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Ah, the wonders of angst poetry w/ Ryou-kun, I love them. Poor Ryou-kun, stuck in a state of isolation. Well written, I say. _
fluffys4evr chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
aw!:(
Sami chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Poor Ryou indeed! The poor little tenshi is all alone now! That's so sad! Great fic though, it's from the POV of my fave character, Ryou! YAY

Love Sami. _
redhairnightmare chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This poem is awesome. I know how it's like to think someone cares for you then they betrayed you. It hurts. This poem relected it perfectly in my opinion.