Reviews for My Greatest Mistake
flipped chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
too little too late.
black-emperor chapter 1 . 6/20/2004

That was beautifully written.

Wish you would update it or let us see what had happened.
Quickbeam chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Don't leave us hanging! You have to continue it..thats just to sad to leave a poor, drunk Heero like that. But, beautifully written. Nice job!

Sailorcelestial chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
POOR HIIRO! Shaka-chan, I LOVE IT! ::whines:: You write so much better than I do... ::sniffles:: Im jealous! Im gonna haveta go and crawl under a "moron rock" myself and wallow in self-pity! Hehee, I loved that... "moron rock." So very Duo. You should write a sequel! ::quells her urge to suggest that Hiiro barges in on the wedding and wisks Relena away after point his handy dandy gun at Stupid Boys face:: Well, Im not the master of long reviews like you, so Im gonna leave it here. :grin:: Great job!
Ashley Taylor chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Awww... that was so sad and well-written. I can almost see how Heero would feel right now. Please keep up the good work!
SilverDawn chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
This is sad... it is very nicely written, though. Not that I'm saying that it's bad, it's just...sad. It's good, though!
fadedLily chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
omg. that is so sad. i luv it.
Lady Lye chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
*sniffle* my poor Heero! Damn him he's always so STUBBORN... that's why my fic is about waking him up to the real world a little. *grin*. I like this- I would beg you to continue, but I respect that a story like this makes a bigger impression when it stands alone. Damn Bret to Geridon's Hell.
Chaotic Serenity chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
That was a very well done reflection by Heero. Quiet in character as well. You're definitely going onto my favorites list. _~ I really haven't noticed much room for improvement, and there weren't any real noticeable grammar errors that I saw other then a few places where the setences shoul have been compounds, so I guess your just perfect. _~ (J/K) Again, a wonderful piece of literature. I do hope you continue to provide us with stories of this caliber.
ookami chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
I really enjoyed this fic! I thought it was very well written, and a good story. Lovely!
cindergirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
That's it! It was really good, but you need to write more! A sequal, or the next chapter, please!
KAButler03 chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
I love your fic. It's so different from many of the others out there and i love it. please write more
Bittersweet Symphony chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
that is so sad
Starpiper chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
o_O fic one thing is bugging me...does she marry the guy or not? _ I'd like to think she doesn't. It was a nice touch, saying that Heero became Relena's best friend so that he wouldn't have to deal w/ his feelings for her. So,to be needlessly repetative(did I spell that right?), this fic rocks. Keep up the good writing! Hoeeee! _V
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Very, very cool. I liked this a lot and did not see it as too much of a stretch for Heero's character.