Reviews for Is There Something Beyond This?
Thor Cosmic chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
aw isn't it cute the way Jack & Sally interact. Lovely little story.

If there is going to be a prequel, this fic will be the next best thing :D
XxInuxpxX chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
i noticed you put stairs instead of ramp
Finkelstein cant use stairs
XxInuxpxX chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
i love the story but i just cant seem how she became so good at sewing if the doctor forbids her
XxInuxpxX chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
sally's curiosity makes the story really interesting
jack's curiosity to sally just makes it even it more interesting lol
RyuuShadow chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
OH MY GOOOOOOOD!
Best prequel eveeeer!
I loved it! :D
I just... i don't know how to put it without writing spoiles...! But i reaaaally liked it!
Thanks for finishing it! THANK YOU!
Xanthera chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
YOU WIN AT LIFE. First off, you wrote a fanfic that entertained me, and by default get a muffin. :D This is so sweet and fun to read. The writing style is really interesting. You're able to capture both Sally's naive and confused thoughts, and also Jack and his bored and exasperated attitude. GAH, JACK AND SALLY ARE SO PERFECT TOGETHER! Faved!
SunDawn SunDusk chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
I really like the story. It sounds pretty realistic and romance at the same time. Keep up the good work. _
27's Fury chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
i adored this! poor sally,finklestein(sp?) is so freakin' mean!

i hope to read more of your work!
Plastic Emotion chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
Oh, this is definitly believable. I simply loved it. And it was fresh, clean, and genuine.

-GCOE
BatteredChild chapter 7 . 9/29/2006
great fic, I really enjoyed it
Risika Tellerman chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
YAY! That was THE most awesome story I have read in a Long time!
whitealmond chapter 7 . 8/17/2005
Despite the grammatical and spelling errors, I really love this story and your version of how Sally and Jack met each other. )
whitealmond chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
I really love reading your stories about Halloween Town. The descriptions allow me to imagine everything ) very nice!
All Apologies chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
WOW that was great! I loved it! :D
Megan W chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
I WAS SO SURE I COMMENTED ON THIS.*smacks head repeatedly off computer desk until blood comes out of head*

Oh well,nice story,I like the style,poor Jack ...*feels sleepy as the last of the blood drains from head* you rock...*everything goes dark*.