Reviews for Voices
Indhira Morillo Santana chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
wow... awsome really scary but with a piece of romance keep writting good job...

te felicito, te congratulo y no te digo lo demás porque suena feo
liz just cause its chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
just cause its short dosent mean its bad
Kusanagi Fumie chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
This was good.
Shivasan chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
great, really great
Comet chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
That was different. That was good though.
aisha chapter 1 . 9/11/2001
good story,short but nice
alandrem chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
I liked this very much, you have with this enough material for something longer. I hope to read more from you soon. If you want to read something from me I just posted one fic, it's named Present Secrets - Forgotten Past. If you happen to be under 17, I won't suggest you to read it. I found some forums that streamload anime, but have not contact any. e-mail me if you want their address.
ArouraLeona chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
OHHHH! I like! I like you too, frome the sound of you're authors not you have good tast in anime. Heero, Inu-Yasha, and Kusinagi (of corse) are the most sexy ainime guys! What I wouldn't give to be 2-D and in their world! Whoo hoo!
zeo chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
kusanagi is my favorite anime character. i like the idea of momiji protecting him subconcously. i have read some of your other work. i've like it all so far. if u like blue seed u should read dreamer awakened. if u have not already. u seem 2 have a interesting way of looking from the inside. i wish u would write a longer kusanagi fic. think about it. thanks 4 the fun. z.
Vegitto chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
True, your story was short but it had true character and I am looking forward to your second piece.
Setsuna Peacecraft chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
very very good! thats awesome! i can't right short stories, but u sem to b very good at it. keep writing, no, i shall not bore u with my theories of life or personal bragging rights to my fics, just to say tha good writer. keep it up!
Fire Phonix chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
well you said that your mailbox was lonely so i thought I'd drop a line. I absolutely LOVE Heero Yuy. He is soo cute! Come read my fanficS. Look under Fire Phonix, it a Card Captor fanfic
Demonica chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
VERY short, good though, and...and..SHORT! Geeez...::Thwaking self upside the head:: I just read a whole bunch of stories so I'm a little short of things to say...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
really good. *_*
kris chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Hullo oro. Talk about anything eh? well I know where you can get InuYahsa (hes such a cutie) eps. Email me k?