Reviews for The Monster In Me
gone account chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
This was a great poem. It was quite sad, but the writing style had a lot of emotion and skill put into it. This perfectly captures what was going on in Quatre-sama's mind during this period. I liked the unique structure of the poem. This was incredible. I loved it.
Lotus chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
That was rather creepy...I like the layering of two poems idea, too. It gives the poem...oh, I don't know, It's just good!
Usorokoaemo chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
I put this one in my favorites I really like the idea of putting the two poems together, a really nice effect. You presented the fact that he killed so many but only because of zero and his insane rage quite well, even though he was questioning himself while he was doing this.

'That's natural, right?' I had a great time reading this.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
Interesting poetic style. Also, a very creepy poem(s).
Shini chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
I *LOVE* This Poem! OMG-You are soooo awesome, I love this style! So very deep, good introspective, wow, I think I'm gonna cry... _"
Magick chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
that was great... just, totally great
LadyMetaka chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Okay, some people out there are gonna hate me for this one but... that is one of the top three best GW poems I have EVER read! And girl, I've read a LOT. Damn, this is awesome! You do Quatre-angst so well... Damn. I don't think I have ever read a better Quatre-angst poem. This makes my poetry look like a child's babbling. Damn, I can't say enough good things about this except it's totally great and you get the Kawaii Neko Award for best poetry from me: . Great fic! Arigato! LM
bj chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Ooh! Q-angst! Good stuff!
Euterpe1014 chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
this was a really good style- it worked especially well in this setting because of quatre's mental instability...i'd like to see more of your poetry