Reviews for 101 Ways to Fake a Marriage
DillyShilly chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
I loved it, it was so good! I cant wait for an update, keep up the amazing work!
Parkeronas chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
you're doing very well

and I can understand it despite any spelling mistakes, so I don't care lol

Raine Ishida chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
Okay, because it's three, I'll forgive the grammar and spelling. I love this. I love how Squall was TOTALLY interrupted before he confessed his undying love. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. And's 3:10am, and I'm also in need of sleep, as I too work in the morning. Thank you for updating. :)
PRODIGIOUS TECHIE chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
I'm just REAL happy you updated! Well, is something gonna go down with Squall & Quistis? Heh, not that many Squistis fics out there but this one I REALLY love (But I know I probably said that a long time ago before huh?)
Cass chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
Oh my, I just simply loved it. Nice nice nice. Update update update! :P
Ems4179 chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
Another great chapter. _ Loved the scene at the dinner table - highly amusing.
dj M4XX chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
1 to the count sweetie~
asga chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
ah he almost said love ne hope to see the update soon
Raine Ishida chapter 19 . 8/23/2006
Norg actually said "fushurururu" a lot, but I won't hold it against you because I love this story. So a hot lake-make out scene, huh? Nice. ;) Good chapter. Not as much humor this time...but that's okay. You can't have humor in every chapter gets overdone, you know? Nice job.
Ems4179 chapter 19 . 8/19/2006
Another great chapter. Loved Squall's reaction to the women coming on to him and the make out scene was well done. It fit in well with the whole chapter so definitely no killing you. _

I really love how Squall's grown as a person through your story. It's making for really great reading.
littlestdevil chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
XD LMFAO this-is-my-wife-whom-I’m-practically-making-out-with-on-my-limo-take-all-the-damn-pictures-you-want kiss greatest line ever XD your lucky becasue since my ADD jumped in i forgot to look 4 mistakes -_-' but on the next chapter beware MWHAHAHAHA jks nice chapter lovin this story
gold pheonix chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
it was great i loved it. ja-2 is right though i to have found a lovely little spelling error hehe. what ever i loved it any so there. i cant wait to read the next chapter.
kira-924 chapter 19 . 8/15/2006
yay update! this chapie was funny! so good need to read more lol update soon!
littlestdevil chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
you suck...ok i lie awsome chapter your such a slave driver :P but it was definatly worth the read but guess wat i saw another spelling error hahahaha and so it continues
littlestdevil chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
0_o darn you and your awesome writing abilities not even my super ADD could stop me from reading this story lol hahahaha i can say one thing though yoi have one spelling mistake :P hahahaha sweet revenge now back to reading
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »