Reviews for 101 Ways to Fake a Marriage
Ems4179 chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
Another great chapter. _ Loved the scene at the dinner table - highly amusing.
dj M4XX chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
1 to the count sweetie~
asga chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
ah he almost said love ne hope to see the update soon
Raine Ishida chapter 19 . 8/23/2006
Norg actually said "fushurururu" a lot, but I won't hold it against you because I love this story. So a hot lake-make out scene, huh? Nice. ;) Good chapter. Not as much humor this time...but that's okay. You can't have humor in every chapter gets overdone, you know? Nice job.
Ems4179 chapter 19 . 8/19/2006
Another great chapter. Loved Squall's reaction to the women coming on to him and the make out scene was well done. It fit in well with the whole chapter so definitely no killing you. _

I really love how Squall's grown as a person through your story. It's making for really great reading.
littlestdevil chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
XD LMFAO this-is-my-wife-whom-I’m-practically-making-out-with-on-my-limo-take-all-the-damn-pictures-you-want kiss greatest line ever XD your lucky becasue since my ADD jumped in i forgot to look 4 mistakes -_-' but on the next chapter beware MWHAHAHAHA jks nice chapter lovin this story
gold pheonix chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
it was great i loved it. ja-2 is right though i to have found a lovely little spelling error hehe. what ever i loved it any so there. i cant wait to read the next chapter.
kira-924 chapter 19 . 8/15/2006
yay update! this chapie was funny! so good need to read more lol update soon!
littlestdevil chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
you suck...ok i lie awsome chapter your such a slave driver :P but it was definatly worth the read but guess wat i saw another spelling error hahahaha and so it continues
littlestdevil chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
0_o darn you and your awesome writing abilities not even my super ADD could stop me from reading this story lol hahahaha i can say one thing though yoi have one spelling mistake :P hahahaha sweet revenge now back to reading
sulou chapter 19 . 8/14/2006
What? Kill you for the make-out scene? Whatever for? It was lovely, and fit nicely where you put it. In fact, I wouldn't mind a bit if there were more make-out scenes. Lots more. . .

And wow! You updated so quickly. You made my night. Really.
asga chapter 19 . 8/13/2006
oh my the momont is ruin he he no its ok since they made a progress update ne
Linette chapter 19 . 8/13/2006
OMMG,I lOOVE YOU. This is one of the best Qualls ever, so sweet, so well-written. AH *gushes* I loved this chapter.
lil-battousai girl chapter 19 . 8/12/2006
no! why did you have to stop? i always love the makeout scenes! im so perverted...i wanted them know... plz update soon!
Emissary of Despair chapter 19 . 8/12/2006
this chapter was cute. it was admirable that Squall told Quistis he wouldn't force her to do anything that she didn't want to. can't wait for the next chapter!
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »