Reviews for 101 Ways to Fake a Marriage
crazy younger brother dud chapter 29 . 1/1/2008
I would like to thank you for finishing this. Your story to me was very heartfelt, and I loved the also motivated me with my own story, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing and finishing this.
Cass chapter 29 . 1/1/2008
QUALL SHOUTOUT. ZOMG.

So much love. Much ranting with CAPS ABUSE FTW in the mail or chat. OMG CHAT! SON. HAPPY NEW YEAR
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 29 . 1/1/2008
thanks for ending the fic but are you making an epilogue
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 28 . 12/12/2007
THIS IS GREAT!

absolutely love it

plz update soon
Tank chapter 25 . 11/25/2007
I've always liked this story, but m... I really don't like how Quistis Doormat in this chapter. Seriously. That was how bad Squall was treating her, and all that based on the words of a total & complete stranger. I thought she woulda sucker punched the jerk through 3 walls or something, not crawl back on her knees (again) and offer makeup sex. That's like, rewarding the dog with sirloin for peeing all over your family photos or something. O_o

And that bartender deserved a tight slap or ten. Where the hell does he get off making assumptions and mouthing off like that? Of course she's having dinner with her husband, and if she weren't (as in she's having an affair), it wouldn't be any of his damn business. Prerequisite of being a bartender (especially, but also applies to any service personnel, esp. in the hospitality F&B industry) is to keep your ears open, your trap shut and personal opinions to yourself.

I don't mean to flame, but the current character development is pretty awful.
Raine Ishida chapter 28 . 11/8/2007
Welcome back, my dear, I'm so glad you've returned. :)

I don't have a lot to say save for...this is going to be interesting. It takes a lot to win Quistis over...so I'm curious to see how Squall's going to do it. Because you know he will. And this story is way too happy to be...you know...tragic. _

Welcome back.
Whisperingfairy87 chapter 28 . 11/2/2007
Yay, you updated! I love this story! Keep going and take your time making it work the way you want - we'll still read it, we'll just read it a little more impatiently :-)
Cass chapter 28 . 10/30/2007
OH WELL. What should I say that you still hadn't known yet?

I LOVE IT. I beta'ed this for Hyne's sake. It's like reading and reading the piece all over until you run out of words to describe how awesome it is.

Awesome.
asga chapter 28 . 10/30/2007
glad you still continue this xD

Oh nice chapter, hope Quistis stopped being so stubborn and believe him xD

Update please :D
Kismet's Kiss chapter 28 . 10/30/2007
If people put up an umbrella all their life it's true they'll never get the rain! But you know what, Squall? They never get any sunshine either.

that line was so beautiful-and you go from angst TO ABSOLUTELY HILAIRTY IN LIKE 5 SECONDS!

the entire grandma squall scene...omg, laguna twin indeed. lol!

No, not a crazy amazon, just an ex-ninja, ROFL. hahahaha

yeah you should give her a name but being an ex-ninja and all, she probably doesnt have a real one.

you give yourself no credit, your work is amazing everything was right on target within this chapter :O/:)
Emissary of Despair chapter 28 . 10/29/2007
Wow, this was an awesome chapter. That grandma is definitely cool.

That Pi/Haseo fic sounds really cool. Too bad I'm not good at proofreading or I would take up on that.
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 28 . 10/29/2007
about damn time! Good chappy though. Hurry with the next one
Ems4179 chapter 28 . 10/29/2007
Loved the scene with the grandmother. Amused me greatly. :D

...so Quistis has had a bit of a wake-up call...it'll be interesting to see what she does about it. Update soon please. :)
buzard chapter 27 . 9/3/2007
I love your story but after read this last chapiter i want to crie "NO". harg! it's so frustrated. I can't read no good quall in french and you make them divorced. I hope a happy end. I so romantic and i think squall and quistis are a best couple than squall and rinoa. so good luck for the update. bye.
periberi chapter 27 . 8/15/2007
PLEASE DELETE THE REVIEW BY "CASS." JUST BECAUSE I WAS A DORK AND ACTUALLY ENTERED WHEN I WASN'T EVEN DONE YET. DUNDUN.

ANYWAYS, I NEED TO DO THIS IN CAPS TO EMPHASIZE ONE STRONG VERY VERY DIRECT POINT, IN THE FORM OF A REVIEW.

DO NOT GIVE UP YET.