Reviews for 101 Ways to Fake a Marriage
lady chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
LOVE IT! update soon please, cant wait to read further chapters.
lil-battousai girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
hi again! 1st of all, luv this and plz write more soon. 2nd of all, squall is acting like a complete $$hole! my gosh! he is so! It was so mean when he said that he didn't give a damn about her. i just wanted to smack him even though i don't think that I could. i can't bring myself to cause him harm, except so harm that i cannot go into detail bcuz i will start to get perverted. well i gotta go, keep writing your stories and KEEP ME WAITING NO LONGER!x bye bye!...must resist hentai impulse!
Elvi-rose chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
bwahahahahahahaha! What an ace first chapter! I love both of their reactions when they wake up the next morning, and Squall falling out the bed! Classic!

Man can't wait for the next chapter - I wonder what the press will think of this...erm...'marriage'.
IIDX.Kitten chapter 1 . 1/27/2005

I love these kinds of awkward situations!
LilithIllyria chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
AHHA Ok so I really love your story. I hope you keep it going. I like the idea. and the characters were close to what they should be.. GOOD JOB!

Caylee chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This is such a great fic idea. I love all the fics that you have written so far; they all have great story ideas and all are very entertaining. I hope you keep up your current writing style. Just the way you wrote this first chapter was simply wonderful; it flowed smoothly with the occassional spelling mistakes. But that can be forgiven if you update soon _
ynmy chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
U-P-D-A-T-E! this is great! c'mon, update soon! hehe
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29