Reviews for 101 Ways to Fake a Marriage
Cass chapter 27 . 8/15/2007
KukiRew chapter 27 . 8/10/2007
Dragon Princess Isis chapter 27 . 8/8/2007
I just love this story. They actually got divorced... Please update soon.
sulou chapter 27 . 8/2/2007
No. No. No! Love is truly blind - and that isn't always a good thing -

Oh wait. I think I said the same thing in my last review (well, the all the "no's" anyway).

I love this story. I'm enjoy your writing style and still in complete shock over the fact that I am reading and loving a story with Squall x Quistis pairing.

I am truly impressed...
JaneyBob17 chapter 27 . 7/22/2007
Okay, so I had printed this off and didn't see the end author's note - many apologies. Anyhow, please don't let it end in the divorce, what did Squall throw away, and hope you had fun in Athens/Crete/Rome.
JaneyBob17 chapter 27 . 7/20/2007
I read this story over a three day period (free time for reading on the computer: noun; nonexistent)and I was really dissapointed in the ending. Why was it built up to this great climax only to plummet and end with them getting a divorce? Any sequels comming up to change it around? Please!
lil-battousai girl chapter 27 . 7/15/2007
no they cant get a divorce!

i want to know what Squall threw away!
Gravaja Umbros chapter 27 . 7/10/2007
Yay, update! Boo, no fluff, no resolution of the situation! Yay, you aren't giving up on the story! Boo, it'll be a while until the next update!

Okay, serious now. Again, great chapter. I love fluff the most, but this angst makes the fluff all the sweeter. But still, I do like to end on a fluffy note, and that just couldn't happen this chapter. But still, it's great. And even if you were to give up on this story, I still wouldn't delete it. There's enough written to make for many happy readers, complete or not. But I'm really glad you will be finishing it for us fans. And about not being able to update for a long time, don't worry. I really hate it when people won't update their stories in a timely matter, especially if it's a great story and we're on a cliff hanger. But, while I hate it, I completely understand it, and never blame the author, even if it turns out that the author just didn't feel like updating. I've had long update times, both for good "life's getting in the way" reasons, and for "uh, I never got around to it" reasons. So I have absolutely no right to criticize others. But don't give up on the story, it's really great, and we need our happy, fluffy, resolution.
Elegant Tragedy chapter 27 . 7/6/2007
This chapter made me cry. That is first but not cry like I didn't like it. Quite the contrary this story never loses my interest. I felt the emotion and I can't wait for the next update. I hope you enjoy yourself on your vacation, see you in August!
Ems4179 chapter 27 . 7/6/2007
Gah! I want to shake Squall for not stopping her but, I understand his reaction too. Poor guy. Hopefully they get it all cleared up real soon.
Passerby chapter 27 . 7/6/2007
They have cyber cafes in Athens/Crete/Rome/etc. You also have a long flight with time to write. *cheeky smile* Update?
asga chapter 27 . 7/4/2007
oh no, it's so sad, poor Squall and Quistis, it;s a misunderstanding, just hope everything will be okay again for them.

Raine Ishida chapter 27 . 7/4/2007
Holy traveler, Batman!

Well, thanks for the new chapter. I was delighted to see the alert in my inbox. :)

I *love* how Quistis' mother noticed her wedding ring was missing. That's crucial right there.

Anyway, have a good time in AthensCreteRomeEtc. _
ahornblaetter chapter 27 . 7/3/2007
Oh my God.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 27 . 7/3/2007
the wait was okay considering you produced sucha chapter as this one for your fellow fans!

I want to cry! damnit all! it was so climatic and all Squally boy could do is stand there? dear lord should have jumped her, kidnaped her, tied her down and explain things!

poor Quisty...aww, im so sad now lol. :hugs: