Reviews for 101 Ways to Fake a Marriage
Emissary of Despair chapter 28 . 10/29/2007
Wow, this was an awesome chapter. That grandma is definitely cool.

That Pi/Haseo fic sounds really cool. Too bad I'm not good at proofreading or I would take up on that.
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 28 . 10/29/2007
about damn time! Good chappy though. Hurry with the next one
Ems4179 chapter 28 . 10/29/2007
Loved the scene with the grandmother. Amused me greatly. :D

...so Quistis has had a bit of a wake-up call...it'll be interesting to see what she does about it. Update soon please. :)
buzard chapter 27 . 9/3/2007
I love your story but after read this last chapiter i want to crie "NO". harg! it's so frustrated. I can't read no good quall in french and you make them divorced. I hope a happy end. I so romantic and i think squall and quistis are a best couple than squall and rinoa. so good luck for the update. bye.
periberi chapter 27 . 8/15/2007
PLEASE DELETE THE REVIEW BY "CASS." JUST BECAUSE I WAS A DORK AND ACTUALLY ENTERED WHEN I WASN'T EVEN DONE YET. DUNDUN.

ANYWAYS, I NEED TO DO THIS IN CAPS TO EMPHASIZE ONE STRONG VERY VERY DIRECT POINT, IN THE FORM OF A REVIEW.

DO NOT GIVE UP YET.

THAT IS ALL.
Cass chapter 27 . 8/15/2007
DO
KukiRew chapter 27 . 8/10/2007
Update!
Dragon Princess Isis chapter 27 . 8/8/2007
I just love this story. They actually got divorced... Please update soon.
sulou chapter 27 . 8/2/2007
No. No. No! Love is truly blind - and that isn't always a good thing -

Oh wait. I think I said the same thing in my last review (well, the all the "no's" anyway).

I love this story. I'm enjoy your writing style and still in complete shock over the fact that I am reading and loving a story with Squall x Quistis pairing.

I am truly impressed...
JaneyBob17 chapter 27 . 7/22/2007
Okay, so I had printed this off and didn't see the end author's note - many apologies. Anyhow, please don't let it end in the divorce, what did Squall throw away, and hope you had fun in Athens/Crete/Rome.
JaneyBob17 chapter 27 . 7/20/2007
I read this story over a three day period (free time for reading on the computer: noun; nonexistent)and I was really dissapointed in the ending. Why was it built up to this great climax only to plummet and end with them getting a divorce? Any sequels comming up to change it around? Please!
lil-battousai girl chapter 27 . 7/15/2007
no they cant get a divorce!

i want to know what Squall threw away!
Gravaja Umbros chapter 27 . 7/10/2007
Yay, update! Boo, no fluff, no resolution of the situation! Yay, you aren't giving up on the story! Boo, it'll be a while until the next update!

Okay, serious now. Again, great chapter. I love fluff the most, but this angst makes the fluff all the sweeter. But still, I do like to end on a fluffy note, and that just couldn't happen this chapter. But still, it's great. And even if you were to give up on this story, I still wouldn't delete it. There's enough written to make for many happy readers, complete or not. But I'm really glad you will be finishing it for us fans. And about not being able to update for a long time, don't worry. I really hate it when people won't update their stories in a timely matter, especially if it's a great story and we're on a cliff hanger. But, while I hate it, I completely understand it, and never blame the author, even if it turns out that the author just didn't feel like updating. I've had long update times, both for good "life's getting in the way" reasons, and for "uh, I never got around to it" reasons. So I have absolutely no right to criticize others. But don't give up on the story, it's really great, and we need our happy, fluffy, resolution.
Elegant Tragedy chapter 27 . 7/6/2007
This chapter made me cry. That is first but not cry like I didn't like it. Quite the contrary this story never loses my interest. I felt the emotion and I can't wait for the next update. I hope you enjoy yourself on your vacation, see you in August!
Ems4179 chapter 27 . 7/6/2007
Gah! I want to shake Squall for not stopping her but, I understand his reaction too. Poor guy. Hopefully they get it all cleared up real soon.
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »