Reviews for 101 Ways to Fake a Marriage
Passerby chapter 27 . 7/6/2007
They have cyber cafes in Athens/Crete/Rome/etc. You also have a long flight with time to write. *cheeky smile* Update?
asga chapter 27 . 7/4/2007
oh no, it's so sad, poor Squall and Quistis, it;s a misunderstanding, just hope everything will be okay again for them.

Update
Raine Ishida chapter 27 . 7/4/2007
Holy traveler, Batman!

Well, thanks for the new chapter. I was delighted to see the alert in my inbox. :)

I *love* how Quistis' mother noticed her wedding ring was missing. That's crucial right there.

Anyway, have a good time in AthensCreteRomeEtc. _
ahornblaetter chapter 27 . 7/3/2007
Oh my God.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 27 . 7/3/2007
the wait was okay considering you produced sucha chapter as this one for your fellow fans!

I want to cry! damnit all! it was so climatic and all Squally boy could do is stand there? dear lord man...you should have jumped her, kidnaped her, tied her down and explain things!

men!

poor Quisty...aww, im so sad now lol. :hugs:
Miss.Cena chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
UPDATE SOON LOVE THIS PAIRING! :) also i love ur stories there so good :)
Doctor Kiba chapter 25 . 4/19/2007
That's great the little old fortune teller . This is a good chapter! I love it.
JadeAlmasy chapter 26 . 4/18/2007
Awesome chapter! now all hells going to break loose! good luck with the interveiws!

Jade
Ashe Princess12 chapter 17 . 4/7/2007
Hey, I'm up to this chapter and I have to say, pretty good job.

But I do have to give a lil' constructive critcism:

1. You're punctuation is pretty bad, and some of the words are misplaced. _~

2. Hyne is sorceress, and sorceresses females.
ahornblaetter chapter 26 . 3/17/2007
Holy crap, this is good stuff. OMG! BAD Squall for not destroying that! BAD Selphie for not doing her filing! OMG ... Squall is going to get Bitch Treatment to the freaking max ... This is gonna be wonderfully awful!

You've changed my mind about Qualls being horrible. I now love them.
Gravaja Umbros chapter 26 . 3/13/2007
Yay! Fluff! Augh! Angsty cliff hanger! But yay for fluff! Update soon, I must see what happens. Great chapter as always.
Raine Ishida chapter 26 . 3/13/2007
Quickly is good. I didn't even realize this had been updated until I checked my mail, so way to go! :) Nice cliffhanger at the end. I have to say though...Squall's freaking sexy when he's being seductive. ;)
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
im trying to review the last chapter but it wont let me!

no how could you give such a FLUFFY chappie like that so humourous and then leave it on such a note like that NO! damn you!

i love you?

update! mwa mwa!
asga chapter 26 . 3/12/2007
oh no, its cliffie

update please, and im rooting for good ed xD
lil-battousai girl chapter 26 . 3/12/2007
*GASP*

damn those cliffhangers!

i want to know what happens!
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »