Reviews for Getting to Know You
more please
EmmaMeline chapter 17 . 2/15
It's great! I love it!
TPianoNarwhal chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
This is a good fic, but the whole babying thing is just wrong. Yes, the sisters should constantly watch her, stop her from orbing, etc. But diapers? And feeding her? That went too far, Paige is a grown adult, and the sisters kinda turned to bullies. I thought they should've been more considerate. That's my opinion though.
hoover456 chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
I like this story and I want to see the reaction that Paige has when she finds out so I hope that you can continue this story when you can
AmazonianTheifEss chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
Wow it's been a while since I read this story that I realize I never did put up a review or favorite it sorry. Anyways I love this story and was wondering what happened to chapters 18-21? Will you update this story? I hope so I always found it well written and interesting especially since charmed is my favorite series and I love reading fanfiction stories that have all four sisters together. I hope you will update but I understand it has been a while and if you can't can you at least bring back chapter 18-21, please...
Peanut-4ever chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
What happened to chapters 18-19-20? I keep checking back here to see if you're going to update this. Any chance of seeing this happening?
FaberryFanfictionLover chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
Keep writing it!
Kikilia14 chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
Too bad this story was never finished.
wickedmusicallover095 chapter 19 . 11/14/2011
PLEASE continue i love this story. If you won't continue may i adopt it?
wickedmusicallover095 chapter 20 . 8/11/2011
Are you going to continue this story, i love it, if you aren't going to finish this story can i adopt it?
Kim chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
Did you forget about this story? Update please!
Isabella Poulous chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
Ok, the diaper thing, paige should say hell no, i mean really? I would walk out on them right then and there. she's like 22 23. That does not happen to an adult. She is fully developed, and even I like to be alone and take care of myself when I'm ill. I don't like people doting on me. This fic has gone too far.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 20 . 3/29/2011