Reviews for Midnight Musings
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 2/28
This one was so good! I was so sad it ended. If any one shot needed to be longer, this one was it. Maybe a second chapter someday to see ravens reaction, and everyone else's.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Super cuteness! Aww...I am totally overwhelmed by the fluff. ALL HAIL THE FLUFF! Excellent job, once agian.

bbissocute
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
So many people in time have fallen to a slip of the tongue, sucks to be you Raven! Nice story.
la anjita chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Dude how do you write like that? BB's so in character it's scary but you you still make him the mature guy he is that we never see.

*sniffle* I love you more every...ten minutes...uh...yeah.

I wouldn't take that to heart if I were you, I'm not actually some mad girl who goes around proposing my undying love to random strangers.

But, you rock, I can't think of anything other than that. It's so insightful and deep but somehow managing to also be happy and go-lucky lucky like he is.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
DUN DUN DUN! But nice, very nice.

-Em
grrrrier chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
that can't be complete! add more!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Ahahaha! Raven got busted!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Raven's powers certainly do odd things. She gave away a little too much, at the end- which is perfect, from the reader's standpoint, but it does prove that she had that dream. I enjoyed it, yet again- and you definitely don't have limits for creativity. Kudos to you- these are amazing.
TopKat chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
adorable! i loved the ending, very sweet.

*~RoseMage~*
I am workin KID chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
AWSOME FANDICTION THANKS.
Lady chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
NO!W-R-I-T-E MORE!
ravenmasteroftele chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
cute!
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
ooh so good please keep writing
Digital98 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
IT IS GREAT!
Kieseah chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Ohohohohohohohoho! He's got you now Raven. I'd like to see her get out of this one. Great chapter! I can't wait until the next one, so update as soon as you can!

I wish you good fortune and karma and chi. Cause I'm cool like that..

pringles,