Reviews for Fantasy
Rayanne chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
It's over a year after you wrote this and I have to say...what in Martel's name have you done to Raine. I loved the story but I hated what you did to Raine. She just doesn't seem like the type that would lose her mind.
liliduh chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Wow. Such awesome angst. O_O Great job.
DarkmoonFlute288 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Yeah, Raine bears some similarity to her mother in this, but that's what makes this story enjoyable; it's almost as if there was an irony to it all. Great work, you may have written what I could consider one of my top 5 favorite fanfiction pieces ever. :)
Yukashi Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
O_O Uh ok Raine. Get off the drug's. Your acting like your mom. I liked it. It was a little diffcult to understand but i still liked it.
rice8369 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
this is too... too .. too.. too... sad...

i hate this story.. if i think it is for kratos.. this is too sad.. for 25 years, she didn't wake up...

kratos is a badass. how could he not know a woman is suffering for 25 years ?
WhitterZ chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I really love your style of writing! This particular one-shot was absolutely excellent. Usually I can't stand angsty narratives, but this was absolutely fantastic!

By the way, I know you said in one of your author's notes that you are supportive of Raine/Regal... If that's true...would you write another one-shot where it's not "implied," but actually concrete Raine/Regal? I suppose I'm asking because...there aren't many good Regal stories, and if you actually support Raine Regal, then... Yeah.

Anyway, just a thought. I won't throw a spork at you either way - I love any relationship with Raine. She's a great character and your writing is wonderful!
Goataku chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Raine is one of my fave charaters. I really liked how you showed her going crazy, her thought and feelings really worked well. i especially liked how she expected her dreams to be real. my fic is a kratos and raine story, please read it
FireEdge chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Wow, it's so... sad... I do feel sorry for Raine. Being "rejected" and then stuck in her own made up world. I don't know if this was the impression you were trying to give or not, or if it's just me. But it seems like Raine KNOWS that it's not true, but is pretending or something... Either way, great job!

Yeah, that scene with Raine and her mother made me cry... If only they made the game into an anime story... I'd buy it, and watch it over and over again. Speaking of that scene, though, I have something planned out for it. SH! Don't tell anyone!
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
This short one-shot is an absolute oddity in the sense that it doesn't end in pure tragedy...which I don't know how to respond to...anyway, let me try.

1) It's the same as your other story, in the sense of writing and detail, which is by FAR one of the best out there. Many lauds and praises for your talent and hard work.

2) I thought that you did a good job predicting the different things that might have become of the ToS characters...and I really agree with most of the pairings, even the Sheena/Zelos pairing, as unlikely as it would be. I still find myself wondering about the well-known Genis/Presea pairing, however...just can't see this pre-teenage kid falling in love with a girl over twice his age... * * Just can't imagine those two having kids...lol.

3) The part where Colette loses her temper was the most unusual thing to me. I think that she is the ONE character, who despite her feelings, could NEVER lose her temper...or maybe it's just a change as she matured...I don't know. I just can't picture her losing her composure over her former companion...because I would think she'd be the one to go every weekend or so just to comfort her lost friend...

4) Overall, an excellent tale! Please write more!
Luna-Starr chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
wow! This is an amazing fic! i didnt except Raine to go into her fanasty world forever, though. Very good plot twists!
angel white chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow. I don't know where to start. Oneshots are terribly annoying, though I like the connection of mental imbalance that connected mother and daughter in a twisted cycle of.. well, it's hard to describe, really.

As for the romance factor, I'm going to skip ahead to my favorite Raine pairing, Raine/Lloyd. ; While I dislike Colette, and the pairing of Lloyd/Colette disurbs me, I think it all worked out. Oneshots are evil, though this was sad. And I'd never flame you, of course. Your writing my writing! _