Reviews for Summer At The Lake, Again!
Marzipan chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
O/OAkwardest thing I have ever I mean ever read...I loved it. I knew it was coming as soon as it was I read Finch got drunk.;)
zarethuzumi chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
funny story keep it up.
Mystress of Mayhem chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
It's good and really funny I hope you update soon!
Nirvana14 chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
ILuvOdie chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
this chapter was funny :] i do hope you finish it _
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
lol this has to be my fav chapter I cant wait for the other one,I woulder who shes gonna be with,Finch or kevin
Raging Raven chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
This is a great story.

I would love to read more if you ever get the chance to write and update.
KoshKing777 chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
aww, cliffhanger!

this is an enjoyable American Pie fic so far, especially the jokes involving Stifler's sister. Him checking her out and nearly chucking, I could so see him doing that.
GoodGal chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
I can't wait till you write the next one! PLEASE DO IT SOON!
RKO-2005 chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
Awesome story so far. Can't wait for the update.
Andy K chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
Damn, man! That storyline kicks ass!

Two tiny criticisms though. One; unlike the start of every American Pie, there's no real shock moment, like 'Illegal Channels' in Pie 1, or the restaurant blow in the Wedding.

Two; If Oz is still with Heather, where is she? She appeared at the lake house in 2, and she had a valid excuse as to where she was in the rest of the movie.

If you continue with the story, you have to have big moments like the lesbian scene, or Nadia on the net. Also, it wouldn't be a proper Pie without the MILF guys and Stifler's brother.

Overall, this is amazing. Finch still retains that wit, Kevin is a lot like he was in the originals, and Stif;er is once again pure Stifler.
KayKrissi chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
Funny. Stiffler is crazy.
KayKrissi chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
One girl, four guys...big trouble. lol. I like it.
xxBellaCullenxx chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
thats just great stifler checkin out his sister! great.
xxBellaCullenxx chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
this story is soo priceless! i love it! it so great i hope you update soon!