Reviews for Dodgeball and other sports!
Anime Gal4 chapter 8 . 5/27/2005
You are so amusing you know? That story made my day. What colour were my panties by the way? _~ Anyways, I'm sad to see this amusing story end, but, I trust I will be making future appearances in your other stories. I also look forward to reading them. Well, till than.

Your pal,

cherry-star-aus chapter 8 . 5/27/2005
no it cant be over oh well ...*walks off*
Thief Akefia chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
Aww, don't stop writing. Jay and Silent Bob and Normal Bob and Ken or whatever can't leave. They're retarded, yet unusally funny...If you dare end this, I shall have to hunt you down and murder your already murdered body again. xD Just kidding, but please keep writing! 'Tis very funny.
The Killer Bunny chapter 7 . 4/1/2005
(wide-eyed) really? COOL! do it! hey but why are you deppressed and pissed off? bored i understand but can you be depressed and pissed off at the same time? oh and i see we are still using name confusion. didnt you give them name-tags? well anyway keep writing!
Anime Gal4 chapter 7 . 3/31/2005
It is really is to bad that you can't put me in your stories anymore. But yes! Feel free to refer to me! *laughs* anyways, I look forward to the next chapter.

The Killer Bunny chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
ok? um Yugi and Seto werent even in the contest yet they won? well alright! keep writing!
Anime Gal4 chapter 6 . 3/30/2005

Nice chapter and update soon!

Thief Akefia chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
Bob and Ken kick ass...just though I should let you know that. -hands Bob and Ken proper name tags-
Anime Gal4 chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
I laughed. I laughed out loud. It brought tears to my eyes! That, I must say, was quite amusing. And yes...I DO know what your talking about! Don't you black mail me know!

Wait...I just gave you an idea didn't I?

Anyways, great chapter. Update soon *winks back*

The Killer Bunny chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
(drool) Yugi and Seto naked... happy thoughts... anyway great chapter! i like the way that you make it seem like its really on ESPN! its hilarious! i love this stuff!nice job with the name confusion... even i got confused... 2 thumbs up!
Thief Akefia chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
Lol, as stupid as this is it's oddly amusing as well. Poor Bob and Ken, though. Just can't seem to get each others names right...still, your fic is really funny. Keep writing!
cherry-star-aus chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
lol bloody oath...cmon more fun stuf go male author read my stranded australian idol in yugioh style stuf...mark,diko and marcia yes...its all falling into place and remember u must find the jade monkey by six o clock
The Killer Bunny chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
NO! DAMMIT! YOU MEANIE! YOU CANCELED IT! NO! Well anyway, hurry up and think of new stuff! you are one of the greatest writers i have seen. i read "High School Reunion". that was really good. keep on writing!
cherry-star-aus chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
yay lol do something fun like chibi wars
anime2emo chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
yah,seto in a swimsuit, good images in my mind, thankyou