Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cliched Subplots of Doom
twinklewind chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
) an author after my own heart. Thank you, for reminding us of the little details, for writing to prove a point, not for some fantasized sex appeal.
KrisEleven chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Hahaha. This is very funny. No worries about the finals- I have an essay and a test that I'm studying for by reading your fanfic.

KrisEleven~
LilyJames addict chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
beautiful. i love this story because it doesn't matter if you can't remember what happened last chapter, it was probably irrelevant. :D and yes, i have noticed how most of the m rated stuff seems to be written by young girls who generally can't spell and love harrydraco...i wonder how they can describe sex so intimately ...
Cardio Necrosis chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Hahahahahaha! Teh sudden realization of feeligsn was great, as was the bit about all emo kids being a little gay, because God knows there's nothing more true than a stereotype, and a lot of the theme in all teh HP books are agaisnt racism and stereotypes, but never mind that! Great job!
Cardio Necrosis chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Yes, I am astounded at all the amazing comebacks Hermione and Draco have for each other! Yes, there would be no possible way to insult each other better, and it makes total sense that Hermione would become immature and call him a ferret, despite the fact that was a joke in canon for about a week. Yes. Perfect indeed. Shagging is ever so fun, especially ebtween two people who don't really know each other that have a prophecy to further the plot without actually having to work at it.

note: sarcasm.

Anyway, loving this parody!
Cardio Necrosis chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
I know what you mean, man. I hate it when characters suddenly disappear, and Ron is usually one of them. So unfair.

Anyway, great job! This parody is funny! I loved the part about Hermione and Draco trying to force sexual tension, expecially the part about the shower.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
The prophecy waw brilliant! I am literally laughing as I type this review! I love how you make everything so confusing, because really, everything gets so confusing in these sorts of stories.
Caramello Kennedy chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
haha... awsome fic
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
*yay*
Kelly chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
[quote!]"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID," shouted Michael Scott from a tiny office in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Harry didn't hear him.[/quote!]

Oh. My. God. Lovely. Freaking fan-fiction-tastic. Best line ever. EVER.
MuggleBuddy chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
I was so excited to see you had updated, it most definately brightened my day. This was hilarious! And super extra bonus for the Office reference, that made me laugh out loud (which happens very, very rarely).
Belac the Warrior chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
if dracos eyes are 9.45 degrees celsius, then the would only be 23.45 degrees farenheit.
LilyJames addict chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
nice :D
rose.tinted.lies chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
*falls off bed in a fit on uncontrollable giggles*

erm ... I actually did that. That's how hilarious this is.

This story is priceless! Every sentence made me laugh out loud, and wonder which completely unbelievable story-line you'd come up with next.

I was going to quote my favorite line and tell you how much I love/adore/can't-stop-laughing-about it, but there were too many.

I love that you can make everything sound so sophisticated and it's absolutely hilarious at the same time, instead of just sounding stupid.

Okay, I have to quote something -

"Harry looked at her as though she might be insane. And part veela. Sexy biotch."

Gah! That line was utterly fantastic! The "Sexy Biotch" at the end was just so perfect. It made me laugh for so long I think I might have woken someone up. Ep. (it's past 2 o'clock in the morning).

I think I should probably end this now, but just know this gave me the best and biggest laugh I've had in days! :)

I hope you update one day, but it's been a while, so I won't hold my breath. I'm gonna put this on "story alert" just in case though ;)
Pancakes chapter 4 . 1/11/2007