Reviews for Blue Flames to Contemplate
Leremia C. Awan chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
that is kool i like it
K. East chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow. This was an incredibly interesting take on Hermione and Draco - definitely unique. I really can't decide what I like best about it - how vividly you describe everything, how calm and distanced it feels, or the fact that it's fairly plausible.

I'm not usually that into Hermione/Draco, but this was great - keep up the good work.
Burning-candlelight chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
O twas amazing! I love it when people turn hermione into a Rocker, it rocks so much tee hee hee. Loving Draco's look too,...pure and utter hot might i say ;) very well written story YAY GO YOU!
Illusional Facade chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
ooh.. very amusing story! i like it a lot. really creative! there should be some kind of continuation to it, though, if you haven't done it yet.
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Story; Personally, I can't see this happening, but I like the idea none the less. The image I got of the two in muggle clothing is down to the last detail. [lol] And Malfoy sounds so effin hott...too bad he's fictional character...

Review; Writing was good, I like how there is no actual talking between the two. Silent agreements and all that. XD

Overall; Well done. For a scenario that I can't foresee happening, you sure made it sound realistic.

TK

[This is not a flame.]
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
nice... very clever too
Maibe Josie chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
i like that...because for once, it's a quick but meaningful backstory as to hermione and draco's both sudden change and just...short and sweet...blah, off to read more of your stuff...
MRS SASSER chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
that was cute! i love that he kissed her ;). it was so adorable.. i think you write the best one shots.. they're so great ;)
Hafthand chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Oh lord that was great. The last line was definitly the kicker here. I was not expecting them to kiss. Very perfect. And your Draco was just so damn sexy!

Love, Ally
Snape-ette chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
That crap you call fanfiction left a bad taste in my mouth. You suck ass.
Jo Raven chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
This was great.

I liked reading this Hr/Dr pairing story.

Good luck with getting more supportive reviews for this fic.

I hope you'll check out my own Hr/Dr FanFic.

It's called Take Me Away and I have another one called, Stay.
alexa chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
ok, that was umm...different? still good, but different.
jesmalfoy chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
aw...thatw as soo cyute aw too bad it was a oneshot...i liked it soo much more i wish ti wasn't for i would lie to see what happens after that..hint hint...well its up to you!
EosRaven chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Not bad! I like the daring part;) Actually, blue flames would be pretty cool too.. lol Good fic:)
Graysen chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
nice. very nice. very well-written.