Reviews for Simple Addition
Mirage chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
oh Boy are they stupid, Naru lets it happen because ist easier as to think and pull away and slap Kiba and Ino bitch a good one and go on in live without giving them a second look...and kiba thinks he forgiven him and accets him...but he where so stupid..i would never be with somebody who did this and ino would learn what is hell on earth with playing with Emotion and People hearts! ...but i think Naru will not be so?...Kids...
Mirage chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
im not fully sure about this Story till this Moment(ch8), i like how it is writen, and i also like the Pairing, but at this Point i really cant stand Ino- the bitch, and Kiba is stupid...they say that what they do is what Naruro would also do.,...but he never ever would Play with the Feelings of another Person. Thats plain cruel to do so...and then when they kiss or sleep with the Person the other Show up and give or get the Money of the bet and laugh...how sich is this i so could hit this two and all who Play with till they get a bit more common sence and humanity in them, stupid cruel mean Kids!

but i still like your story
Hollow Choice chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Waaay late to this, but

See, that kind of emotional manipulation is really, really fucking sick.

The fact that she didn't get a blow to the face is a crying shame.
Kalypso Fox chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
Happy endings are happy. x3 I don't know if anyone told you this, but you've been spelling Inuzuka wrong and I assume I the last chapter that you meant Asuma? Either way; great story, I loved it. Keep up the good work. :3
Kalypso Fox chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
I'm glad you didn't end it here, but; this would have been a pretty good ending. :3
Kimnd chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Wow. Are all the people in this show this stupid? It's kinda sad.
Quiete lector chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
Ohhh I just love kibaxnaruto fics! This one was just so cute that akdjajdkabdjsodjweis my heart just imploded
THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE TOGETHER
Seriously. I love the way you wrote this. It was beautiful

The one thing I love most in a fic like this is the description of a kiss. The way you described it was just perfect. Every time just had that feel that made it seem like I was actually kissing someone just by reading it

Oh boy this fic has gotten me all happy and bubbly inside. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story! I cannot wait to enjoy the rest of your writing :)

I hope you continue to write in the future. Good luck to you and all you do!
InuzukaNaruto chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
Heheh that Ino...always stucking her nose where she doesn't belong...very beautiful fic this one...gotta love those two when they're constantly fighting each other...and the "make-up sex"...hehehe *holds nose*
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
*Akatsuki
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
*Inuzuka
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Great characterization.
But i am afraid it's *Inuzuka .. Not Inuzuba.
I enjoy reading this however.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
*Inuzuka
not
Inuzuba.
yao ming chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Hello Ember.
I have no clue if you would see this but I really enjoyed the read.
As I was reading some of the replies you made towards some reviews, especially the one that mentioned about fan art. I was thinking 'Mmmmaybe' until I hit the last chapter and realised I am about 5 years late.

This is the type of story I'd love to read.
A sort of slow and steady relation progression sort of story, not to fast yet still enjoyably slow.
I wasn't here when you took years to write it. In fact I read through it from the whole of last night, a long slumber and completed it near noon. Nevertheless, I am still very grateful and appreciative of your efforts as the story made me felt somewhat emo.. )X Its as if I can somewhat feel what the characters went through. The words that you chose just made me want more. Page after page (I was reading it on my phone.. heheh), it was unstoppable. Though almost at the end of every chapter, I manage to daydream a little.. /

FanNote: At the end of chapter 9, it states "End of chapter 8".. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Oh! And the ending for the final chapter seem so.. spiffy.. XD
DVVAL chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
i have to say that i really loved this story it was a little slow starting but when it picked up it turned out wonderful my name is DVVAL and i am male this story made me cherish my love for my boyfriend even more cause our relationship started out more or less like this story and we have been together for almost 2 years now even though i live in cali and he lives in new jersey but we are now completely head over heels in love and this story hits home in every way so in closing thank you for writing this story i loved it and so did my boyfriend.
zamizu-me chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
I bet you wouldn't have thought this story would still be getting reviews seven years after you started it. So, I'll just go ahead and add another review to the endless pile this fic already has.

*ahem ahem*

I've been meaning to read this fic for a long-ass time now, and so I've finally decided to do it. Especially considering this is probably one of the fics that made KibaNaru at least KIND OF popular. Even though it's died down ridiculously over the years, which makes me sad.

But yeah, the story was amazing, though sometimes confusing. I won't bitch about all that. This is a really old fic anyway, so I won't hold you to the errors I noticed. Aside from that, there was a lot of cool word choice and such, and I think I even had to stop reading a few times just to mull over things (but in a good way; not many writers make me do that).

I still enjoyed it, and it backed up my opinion of Ino being a bitch. But . . . it was for the best this time. :3

The ending had such an interesting impact on me. I can't decide if it's because I actually managed to read a longer fic, because the ending worked out how I wanted it to, or both. Probably both.

Uh, I don't have a lot to say other than that.

Glad you wrote it—even if it did take you two years—and glad I read it.

There. An atypical review from yours truly.

—Z