Reviews for Shall We Flirt?
RogueandRemyFOREVER chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
This story was FUNNY VERY FUNNY loved the story
SilverWolf77 chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
This was really funny- and random!

Plus, I loved all of the Scott bashing! :)

He annoys me to no end..

I loved it when Magneto & Xavier were actually having tea!

That cracked me up!

I loved it!

SW
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
I read the whole trilogy so this review conserns all of the fics. What I want to say... good humor is a rear thing, I can practically count on my hands truely funny fic. Humor that makes you laugh your head off is pure gold in already emptied Clondyke, and your humor is exactly that. I laughed on practically every line. I didn't care that wasn't really any plot (thought there were some interesting ideas, like Kurt's family)or that characters were mostly OOC, but this was on hell of a funny fics. Thank you for that.
Star Burton chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
(LAUGHS INSANELY) FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY, FOONNIE!
Shebakune chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Total comedy and total randomness; as usual. ;P
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
muahahah i love things like this :P cant wait to read the next chapter! :)
Malonami chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
omg i love this series! it was just so full of hormone-ness and randomness and other-ness! i laughed so much thanks to you! well thanks a lot! XD
Katya.McNicoll chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
I loved it!
HellionKyou chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
It was good and funny altho i was a lil confused
in-an-ideal-world chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
well that was big bunch of bubbly random fun! liked it, be proud very proud RANDOMNESS rules! bud da da da da IM LOVIN'IT!
coldqueen chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
This story you keep talking about (here and in your profile) sounds interesting (FYI I just read like ten of your fics) and I want to read it! WHEN DO I MEET THE JADE PLANT? AND FRED? OH MY?
rebarkle chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
it's so sad. i liked the trilogy, people called me insane for pointing and laughing at a computer, but i didn't care. you should do lots of insane trilogies so i can point and laugh and you never know, some nice people might come along and decorate my room so it's soft and white and i can wear one of those pretty white straight jackets, but i wouldn't be able to eview cos i wouldn't be able to type. i'll stop my insane rambling, but i wanna say that you're trilogy was funny, insane and really great, you shall now becomemy insane and funny fanfic god. i shall go now so the nice men in white coats can come and give me those nice banana flavoured tablets that send me off to dreamworld where the streets are paved with gold and there are unlimited marshmallows to eat.
elmo the cajun puppet chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
ok 1st spongemonkeys? pure GENIUS! i'll use them on my brother on april fools day its 2MORROW WOOHO! and i reitterate what i said b4 you are without a doubt the biggest PSYCO on the face of the planet in a long time...
Peachy Lime Daiquiri chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
Grr...stupid thing wouldn't let me review...

AHAHAHAHA LOLZ I LUVERZ THE ENDING! So so so so so so SO funny! Aw...I wanted to see a grape war. But oh well! YAY NOODLE BOMBS ROCKETH! And OF COURSE everyone hates Scott! DUH! AWESOME FICCIE!
Quing chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
that was a great story. sorry i missed it eariler! But the ending was hilrious.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »