Reviews for District 0
Rhinocio chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Ah, how to even explain how much I love this? It is truly brilliant, Allecto-san (here I go, back to the dork-like usage of honorifics - but they just seem to flow better than 'miss' or 'ma'am'), as is all of your writing.

I like the way the AU setting relates to the original Titans story, and the X-men-ish storyline... I don't know, but it's brilliant. You are seriously an amazing writer.

Patiantly awaiting an update,

Egglette chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
Aw. What a great idea for an AU.

Is Robin just one of those people who lived their as a civilian and such? Please do work on this more.
pokey chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Poor Raven, great chapter. This is a really interesting idea, very creative.
Valecia92 chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
An interesting idea with the whole 'Battle of Corruption' thing; I like it. This is a very well-written story and please continue with it. In other words...update, update, update!
Kieseah chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wow! I could never write such a detailed 's so good. Can't wait to read the next chapter! .

Kieseah chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
I really like your story so far. I can't wait until you update. It was so emotional, again, I really like your story. Update soon. Please?

The Mad Shoe chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Interesting, VERY interesting, i can't wait for the next chapters.
Sorceress of Demon Otters chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Cool, very very very cool!
darkaurora333 chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
why no one has reviewed you I have no clue *murmurs somethign obscene under breath* your story if fantastic and you need to update as soon as possible I complain about nothing for there is nothing to complain about. Need any help call have a writers block warn me for I do enjoy reading stories like this. Later have a good day.