Reviews for Bitter End
LivingAtSomePointInTime chapter 1 . 14h ago
Wha... I don't even... what?! I'm so confused... ;-; Very well written otherwise.
Constellation Temptation chapter 1 . 3/16
Woah... Biggest plot twist ever omg I totally thought it was Dib, but it was Zim? Wow...
fidonia chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I. I never thought anyone would be able to convey how immensily similar Zim and Dib are to each other, but here we are.

That was AMAZING. That was a work of art. I am absolutely floored, thank you so much for writing it.
me chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
this is freaken amazing *clapping*
BabyCharmander chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
A friend of mine had this fic in her recommendations and since I'm new to IZ stuff I figured if I wanted to read the fanfiction, the rec list was a good place to start... and boy was it ever.

Oh my goodness, yes, I did think it was Dib the whole time. I could see him sorta descending into an awful obsessiveness that way, but it still felt off-just how sadistic he was, since I noted how he wasn't quite so sadistic as the series went on... I was wondering why he had gotten like that again, and then I saw "Congratulations, Dib" and yelled "WHAT" and had to scroll back up and re-read parts.

WOW I did not see that plot twist coming. Oh my goodness. Yet the very end-I didn't see that coming either, with its ending in a stalemate. I was fully expecting the narrator to kill the other one and it ends in a stalemate... and I feel bad for the both of them.

I... wow. I really dunno what else I can say to this. The use of first person worked perfectly and you wrote it cleverly enough for the plot twist to work. I understand this is an older fic, but it's still excellent. Awesome work.
Flurrin chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I remember this fic...came across on tv tropes it a long time ago, before I had an account here. It blew my mind then and it still amazes me now.
chocolvr260 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh. My. God.
That was fantastic!
gameloverx chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow wow wait... ya mean it was all ZIM'S POV? Did not expect that... i think i should go read it again now.
Deadpan Mage chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Wow, just... wow. I can't even put this in words. I'll try though;
When I found out ZIM was the narrator, I CHOKED a little. I can see Zim stuck in there, with nothing but his thoughts, but DIB... crazy stuff. Good job.
Brianna16 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is so hopeless for both Zim and Dib. He can't even put him out of his misery.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Sad, frightening, and yet, mesmerizing at the same time. Could not tear My eyes away, even as the last lines broke My heart. Your a great writer.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That. Was awesome.

Yeah, you caught me too. I thought Dib was the narrator at first, and saw little inconsistencies for his character, but thought that could be excused by the experience of a war, trying to fit in with somewhat inhuman human scientists etc...

It just goes to show how much they're alike in a number of ways...
epoose chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
omfg this is really really awesome

and i think that it could work as both zim or dib being the narrator

i mean like at first i read it as dib then i saw that it was supposed to be zim and then i read it again and it still felt very in character
GABRIEL96 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh my God that was so well written! I sat through the whole thing going poor Zim trapped like that! The only point I ever even thought something was wrong was when they Irkens were loosing the war I didn't know how that could happen.

Then at the end I was amazed!

Wondeful story even if it is very sad!
avatarjk137 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Brilliant story! (If you're getting a lot of reviews suddenly, a webcomic artist just recommended this fic on tumblr, btw.)