Reviews for Dance Away from the Blade
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice stuff.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow. Stunned to speechlessness. That's absolutely brilliant. I think I might like this even better than the best description of Obi-Wan's surrender to the Light Side in Matthew Stover's RotS novelization, and that was incredible. :)

Corran Nackatori chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
It's just as much fun as "Vision of the Future"; we get L/M and musings about the Force beyond the "science" of midiclorians.

You might have thought it weird, but it seems perfectly normal to me-very good, true, Star Wars writing.

And, of course, the characterization was awesome.
Darkmoon90 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Loved this fic so much, beautiful vivid descriptions and a simple plot that complements that actual text. Something I can aspire to when I actually start posting my work… (_-). Added to my favs of course!

*Huggies* Darkmoon90 x
Flesca chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Lol! Wonderful! Hehehe. Especially liked the part when the young woman spoke out. Are you going to do another fic sometime with her as Ben's apprentice? THAT would be very interesting to see. *giggle* Great job! Really liked Ben's commentary during Luke and Mara's duel.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This was excellent, very creative, very well written. I love the idea of Ben Skywalker as a Jedi Master.