Reviews for 1: Family Emergency
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
Wow. What a great story! It took me a while to get into it, but it eventually grew on me. Very different in terms of family dynamic, I hope we see it developing as the stories progress. Uh-oh to Scott's Tracy slip, I hope that the reporter's trustworthy... Also, I was just wondering why Gordon has a different speech pattern to the others... I like it, but it's a little strange. I'll speak to you again after story 2. Xx
Red Hardy chapter 14 . 3/12/2009
Wow. Okay, that has to be the most whacked and twisted version of the Tracys I have EVER seen - and I think I'm in love with each and every one of them! LOL!

BoomerCat recommended your stories as a guilty pleasure with a warning that they were so OOC/AU as to be almost unrecognizable as the Thunderbirds. But as Boomer is my favorite TB author and has yet to steer me wrong I decided to check out your first story. Dang if the girl wasn't right! LOL!

I loved this story! They are all so UNperfect it makes them all the more loveable! And this was a slam bang take no prisoners first story! Warn a girl, would ya? I just about had a heart attack when Scott was shot and Virgil attacked and beaten!

I do love ALL the characters, unperfect as they are and will most definitely be reading more of your stories as time allows! Thank you for sharing this very bizarre yet still wildly entertaining version of the Tracy family with us! And thanks to Boomer for the rec! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Will be back for more! :-)
Ray by Another Name chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
O, he broke a rule.
Chemical Girl chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
Wow, what an amazing story, it had me on the edge of my seat the entire wat through. I like the way you have described the characters, although I will always prefer the sugar coated version that we are used to, I like the way you have made them more believable and true to life. I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
darkhelmetj chapter 14 . 2/4/2005
I loved this story the first time that I read it, and I still love it. :D There's so much to like - your characterizations are fresh and original, the plot is something special, and you've worked in a female character that GASP isn't irritating! :) I look forward to re-reading the next few.
zeilfanaat chapter 14 . 2/2/2005
Great story... but what's up with the Hood? (Going to read the next story now. ;) )
zeilfanaat chapter 11 . 1/31/2005
:) Please update soon!

By the way, nice to know they've got back up...
zeilfanaat chapter 9 . 1/30/2005
:) I LOVE sailing! But that's not the point. ;)

Poor Virgil... broken legs *ouch*, tied arms *grr*, beaten up *ouch*... doesn't look too good for him.

At least Scott and Cindy have a bit more luck... hm, coffee... *yum yum*.

Back to the rescuers?

zeilfanaat chapter 8 . 1/30/2005
Another two chapters! Both good!

Everywhere Gordon... :)

And Cindy to the rescue!

zeilfanaat chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
Please update soon!

I like the John-in-command stuff and Penelope's way of saying things.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
zeilfanaat chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
Loved the interaction of the two boys at the end. "I told 'em your uncle died." "Again? That's what you said last month. I must have a butt-load of uncles...," "...Barely clingin' t' life, the lot of 'em." :)

Jules47 chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
What a cliff hanger ending. Hope you post soon. I'm biting my nails here worried about Scott and Virgil.
zeilfanaat chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
:p I love Gordon's comment at the end: "Hmm...,(...) Twenty-four hours... I s'pose I've time for a couple more laps."

I see you've uploaded chapter 3 as well... unfortunately at the moment ffnet doesn't let me read it yet, so I'll have to wait till it does.

Oh well, keep updating. :)
dutchdarius chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
o my god! I love it! idea of telling from a journalist p.o.v. I like it! Please update soon!
Frodo1512 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Oh no what's going to happen to them? it can't be good