Reviews for Rediscovering You
Micuko chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
love it
kasmo chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Harry can be such an idiot sometimes. Six years! I can't believe it. He's lucky Draco didn't go off into a depression. Well, the whole "compensation" thing, which I really didn't like, he had going on, as well as the drinking may constitute that, but I'm glad he had Hermione to talk to about his problems, too. Well, AFTER everyone stopped blaming him for Harry's disappearance, when it was Harry who left in the first place.

I feel really bad for Draco. You scared me with the whole secret of who Hermione was with. I was afraid she and Draco had gotten engaged or something, which of course isn't too logical, but it adds to the drama. It would certainly have served Harry right for leaving.

I'm glad Draco didn't forgive Harry right away, and that Harry did come to find Draco afterwards. It was a bit weird with Draco fainting when they first met again, though.
Queen Caira chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I think you should leave it as it is. It's just a wonderful ending, and we all get to imagine the after.
miz chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I really like this story.. seems so poignent... and just what makes it so Draco/Malfoy... if anything would you ever mind that I take your idea and exapnd on it? It'll probably take forever...but I'll work on an idea... thanks for a pretty good story.
Kilikapele chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Brilliant! I love this story. I really, really want more chapters! Pretty please? 0:)

Thanks a million,

Kristie :D
HannahBear chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I WANT MORE. IF I DON'T GET MORE, I WILL PULL A SIRIUS BLACK. Seriously. I'll set up a veil and fall, and all. I cannot tell you how much I lurve this story.
dairygirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I always enjoy reading your stories so it was a pleasure to see something new from you. Enjoyable, sad and rewarding-thank you.
Fefs chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I loved it! It's perfect! You are really good!

Hugs!
Ravenfrog chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I enjoyed this, and I'd like to see it explored in more depth, if you still feel up to writing that sequel.
silver-sunn101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This was a very good lil one-shot! And I'd love to see it stay like that, too. It's much better as a one-shot-simple and to the point, leaving the readers to think about how Harry and Ron reacted when they met up again after they finish the story.

I especially love how Draco kept Hedwig after Harry left. Though I must say that the part where someone yelled out "Malfoy" and Draco fainted was a little confusing. I was under the impression that Lucius was there, not Harry. Otherwise, wonderful job! It was so good.

:~*~:silver-sunn101:~*~:
dracoz-sexc-hunni chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Aw! I'm torn...coz i'd LOVE to read more of that...but it ended on such a sweet note...maybe you shouldnt do more! I really liked it though..maybe just like...2 more chapters...with some hermione and ron...this is so well wirtten...I really liked it...nice and long so it explained enough...yes...i think 2 more chapters would be good! lol :P