Reviews for Comrade in Arms
Heysuesita chapter 26 . 6/17/2014
I come back and re-read this Fanfiction every year, I think this must be the sixth or seventh time. Bravo again on such an amazing piece.
Jay W. Ce chapter 26 . 1/28/2012
Ha ha! I have managed to read the whole story without anything blocking me! Whoohoo!

When I read the first few chaps I was listening to Cher and I thought 'Hey! That's nearly exactly as it was in that song!' because she was singing 'Bang bang' and the words were "I was 5 and you were 6 (...) you wore black, I wore white, You would always win the fight..."

Just couldn't get it out of my mind :) Happy that they finally got togather AND that Shippo appeared :)

I'm nearly finishing 'Duty and Honor'.

-Akiko J. Suzuki, over & out.
Jay W. Ce chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Ugh! Something's blocking the 2nd chapter! It's SO annoying whe I'm reading a story and then suddenly one chapter is blocked by my Admin! Uhg!

Anyway, I really like the way this is going, although...I'm curious if Fukou will have any traits left over from Miroku...Kei is a bit like Sango, but in a way that doesn't make them too similar, so that's a good thing! :)

I would have read the two other stories but my Admin is blocking them too :( (So damn frustrating...)

Anyway, I'm going to read the chaps that won't get blocked :)

-Akiko J. Suzuki, over & out.
Kate chapter 26 . 6/12/2011
I loved this story! :)
Sing a Song 119 chapter 26 . 6/8/2009
This story is amazing. When I first looked at it, I was sort of like, "Hmm... it's an interesting concept, but I'm not sure how well this will work". Now I realize that this is one of the most delightful and charming concepts I have ever seen. It's a good mix of all the genres, which makes it my type of story. Although there are a few spelling/grammar mistakes, who is perfect?

I have also enjoyed a few other of your stories, and look forward to reading more.

DeepBlueInk chapter 26 . 8/24/2008
Lol. The end...TT_TT
DeepBlueInk chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Umm...Fukou's mother was feeding him soap?(soup)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 11/22/2007
Lady Rini chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
I really like your story its very interesting.
Shisoukengo chapter 26 . 9/7/2006
I'm so ashamed that I've had this story on my favorites list for the longest time, and have read many times over, and not once have I ever reviewed. So after reading it again after quite a long time of not having read it, I've decided to rectify that mistake.

PoF-sama, I applaud you on this beautiful work of art. Though there were spelling errors here and there, the story itself still drew me in to the point where I could not stop reading. It's a wonderful, original idea that has given me inspiration to do my own reincarnation fic based on a much less than recognized couple from the Rurouni Kenshin fandom. Your characterization is what I drew me into this story and what I liked most about it.

I've always been told by the reviewers of my own stories that my characterizations were dead on, but reading your works and seeing how well you do it leaves me feeling inadequate, especially since I also plan to write my own Inuyasha fic sometime in the future. PoF-sama, I enjoyed not only this story but the entire trilogy (Dressing Wounds, Complete and Unconditional, and Comrade in Arms) and I thank you for writing such wonderful stories.

You truly have talent, and I wouldn't mind seeing you write a Sesshoumaru&Kagura fic, as I enjoy that pairing almost as much (but not quite) as I do Miroku&Sango. I'd say I enjoy Sesshoumaru&Kagura as much as I do Inuyasha&Kikyou. I really think you would be a really capable person to pull it off. Again PoF-sama, you've done an amazing job, and I tip my hat to you (even though I'm not wearing one, lol). Good luck with you're future works.
Sarai D. Lee chapter 26 . 8/10/2006

I think my heart broke every time something sad happened and mended at every happy one. D I love this story...No, seriously! I stayed up so many nights way past my bed time reading it. It's not often I get to thank an author for the delight and pleasure reading their work is. SO! THANK YOU! ;3
Silindro chapter 26 . 7/4/2006
There were a ton of typos, but the story was so well thought out that they didn't matter. Took a while to get used to Sango and Miroku being other people. Everytime I read Fukou's name I wanted to say 'Fukuoka' for the city of the same name. It jsut never got comfortable. I liked Kei's name though. And there were so many setups for another story. How you can tie all of these stories together is what makes you a great author.
I Love The Perverted Monk chapter 26 . 3/26/2006
I... I... I LOVE YOU! Thats it, I love you. I read your story's, from the one with the succubus (if thats the first of this series) to Fuu and Kei. Awesome... By the way, I actually like the way you ended your last story, because if Miroku and Sango hadn't died, I just would've asked: "What happened?" OKAY, other than that, minus the few errors of spelling and grammar (Hense almost every time you wrote Fluffy's messenger's name, you forgot to space), it was perfect... to me at least. Duty and Honor is all I have left, unless there is another sequel... I'm almost doubting there isn't.
u gotta find out chapter 26 . 3/24/2006