Reviews for Harry Potter and the Nightmares that came true
K. H. Kelsey chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I likes. If you likes anime R&R muh stories. By the way I love that poem you have on your profile.
Neferkhet chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
That was hella short. For a minute there I thought that Harry had slept for four days. Whoo! -_-U

Cya at school and keep writing. Ignore my insults as they are really mean and my other personality is telling me to stop being mean to you.

*today's final suffocating glomp* _
Neferkhet chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
HOGWARTS IS BURNING! AHH! No, Harry. We don't need your help. Go and sit in the shade and have some Butterbeer. We're totally all right.

Hello?

Your stories don't make any sense, I haven't discovered the plot for this one, and your grammar sucks, but I will keep reading and reviewing if only to encourage you in your writing.

*another suffocating glomp* _
Neferkhet chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Love the intercom system.

Have Harry "put the beacon on the table". Hahahahahahaha!

Sorry... Inside joke between me and a friend. Read Mijikai's Yugioh Does Harry Potter and you'll see. It was a spelling mistake that cracked me up.

*suffocating glomp* _
xcloudx chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
great,keep it going!
Pinklamasmhp chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
haha...that was funny, in a sort of devilish i'm-going-to-ruin-your-life-and-you'll-never-see-the-light-of-day-again kinda way. Write more!It was a great plot for a first story!
Convoluted Passion chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Interesting. THe punctuation could stand to be better, but it could be really good. Just keep updating!