Reviews for Chick Flick
Jess Tiggs chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That was a perfect serving of ...wonderful is the only word that comes to mind. Good start. Nice setting. Believable characterization. Perfect dialog. Buffy's thoughts were spot on. Faith's action and reaction stunningly portrayed. And all done in a bite sized package.
I love epics but this is the perfect size for a perfect moment. What happened the moment before thier moment, what happened during the moment, and what happened directly after the moment. Nice and clean and easy to read.
Mickey1980 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Like the way Faith lead Buffy down the path with conversational breadcrumbs. Rang true.
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
oh my GOD! that was a PERFECT way to end the story! lol, i'm bi myself so i know both buffy's denial/feelings and their interactions are completely realistic as characters and as real girls. very well done.
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
LOL! that was great! Ashame that Faith's bravado went out the window though :(

But funny ending.

*favourited*
Tara101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Come On You Gotta Finish it now! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish it!
anonymous of anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
that was gr8! plz don't let this be a one-shot thing. *on knees begging lol* it really is a brilliant fic neways i hope u update soon or perhaps a sequel? *eye brows rasied*
charmedloverloes chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Great fic! I already read this. I don't know why I didn't review then...
Sanity Fair chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
That was such a cute fic, very funny lines, you write both Buffy and Faith very well. And of course loved loved loved Faith freaky out at the end, and Buffy's Catherine Zeta Jones line. Good job!
ful-of-faith chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
make a sequel! it's so good! i love it!
Lajolie chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Like it a lot! Please continue!