Reviews for Fairy Tales
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Pretty cool story, really interesting version.
The Scarlet Rose chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Holy crap that was awesome. The idea of this whole thing being one big wish is rather... fascinating to say the least. I wonder who would've wished for it though, Anya perhaps? Or someone she knew? I dunno. Anyways, the story was dead on, and Faith's voice was wonderful. It's really hard to get her ... I guess 'sound' down... but you pulled it off.

CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
A great story. Very good.
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Excellent story.
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Too good to describe.. Loved it though.. Really.
MilaLemony chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Hi, I just found your story and I liked it very much. Dark and still strangely beautiful. Also your Faith voice is spot-on. Thanks for sharing! :o)
Strange Bint chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow Nikita,

So who wished for it? Anya herself?
ka-mia2286 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Kick Ass. I love this story already. Can't wait for the next part. Can't wait to find out who whised for this world and why.
Wesfan1234 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
It was a wish? I'm already liking this story. I do hope that there are more chapters. Good going so far.
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
This has been nominated at Fractured Fairytales Awards for the following categories:

Silent Screams

Dirty Girl

Please notify us if you're accepting the nomination.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Excellent story. I like Faith's point of view here, and you have her down very well. I can see Wes looking for a way into another dimension in which Angel won. The particular survivors are an interesting mix-Wes, Faith, Dawn, Anya. I would read a sequel if you write one.
ameliana chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
wow. that was creepy. cool, but creepy. that sorta stuff always wigs me out. it's really good though