Reviews for Daylight
misuky7 chapter 16 . 2/19
This was fangtastic. I love the idea of Spike becoming human due to a prophesy. The Powers That Be are a curved bunch aren't they. I especially loved the ending, though I am sad we missed the wedding. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
nights of wonder chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Oh, so glad I found this
What a great read
TigremiLion chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Sappy and fluffy but still very good. Oh and don't worry this is so much more better then Joss' endings at least loose ends are mostly tied up and symbolism or not most of it is positive. I bloody hated Chosen and NFA when I finally got around to them I so regretted spending so much time on this series, excluding getting to know our bloody incredible Spike and so James. Well your story made me feel all better about that bloody misunderstanding they called the Finale of the series. No wonder the comic was drawn but I'm so not getting into this possible even worse disaster.
theodora 9 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
getting past past mistakes and letting go of old loves is not easy but it is time for building a relationshiplongover due andlong deniedbecause buffy was not ready to let goof what was now she and spike have the chance i always wanted for them to have something lasting a life together buildton love and trust. angel needs to keep the memories of what was let gof the past ownuptosmajor screw up apologise for beinga total horse/s behind and move on to the future.
the.stories.live.on chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
Can I just say that this is one of the most natural Spuffy stories I have ever read? So many stories rush into or through their relationship, which I feel really doesn't do them any favors, and doesn't do their relationship justice. Theirs was the most real out of all Buffy's romantic relationships. It was the messiest, most painful in some ways, but I believe it was also the deepest. Anywho, enough of my Spuffy fangirling. This was an excellent story, and I loved it.
gottaloveva chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
I love the story! :)
Kate chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
Seriously?! That's what you were supposedly 'building up to'? Lame.
Kate chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
You are making Buffy just as selfish and self-centered as she used to be while trying to make it sound like she's taking the moral high ground. Makes no sense. And you've got Spike accepting crumbs again like it's all he deserves. He needs to man up and tell her to stop screwing with his head. If this is your idea of 'building a relationship' you suck at it.
CailinRua chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Okay, so this fic is almost 8 years old, so I'm a bit late in writing this, but that was a great story! I HATE stories where Spike is human, and I loved this!
NinaJansen chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
F all those complainers, this is a great story! There's way too many sexspuffy as is (though some of them are quite good), it's nice to see one where more than just the physical/passionate side of love is shown.
TessaVance chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
i like the story. Glad you didn't submit to the others pressure and wrote the story your way.
nascar-girl chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
Haven't read the fic yet. But I am behind you 100% If they don't like it, they can move the frak on! I believe a writer should follow the muse, it is journey, that is important! I personally was pissed they never told Buffy Spike was alive! Like Angel to a point but he was a right wanker not telling. You go girl!
Anana553 chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
LOVED IT

This story made me all warm and fuzzy inside .. I'm so glad you took it slowly and fixed all the issues

Wonderful story!
Anana553 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I know you wrote this long ago and you might not see the reviews but i just wanted to say how awesome this story is so far

awesome
Panda Hallows chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
I enjoyed this chapter and the whole willow Buffy talk. I'm sure Buffy is over the whole heaven thing, though I'm sure it's on her mind. I'd be pissed over the whole thing That happened when they turned their backs on her and then she ended up saving their butts anyways after That.

Great chapter!