Reviews for Everything You're Offering
Bloody brilliant
Anoninon chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
kariba chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I seriously adore this story!
PF2724 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
bemyelixir chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Wow! Very well written. The heat, the humor, the tenderness was all there and you kept them in character nicely. This was such a gem to stumble upon. I see this was posted in '05. I'm a bit late to the game to say so but I hope you are still writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was awesome I loved how it wasnt just straight into the sex but he was trying to flatter her at the start
BatKate chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Perhaps a little OOC for Ron, but it's an AU so let's say this is the universe where Ron got the "How to Woo Your Witch" book in year 4 instead of year 7. But very hot, very sweet and overall just really lovely.
nasco chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
just read it and man i shld tell u it was beutiful. uve described ron and hermione more than perfectly. their relationship in hogwarts and i really loved the way u described hermione.. she is every mans fantasy but she doesnt realise it as she is too busy with books. and ron is just head over heels in love with her.. m a very big romione fan and ive read a looot bou tthem and let me tel u. ur fic is one among my favs now.. thnx a loot for writing this and do write more.. would love to read more from you, i like ur choice of words and the emotions that u add to it .. it just blends perfectly :)
jesrod82 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I remember reading this a long time ago, but don't think I ever reviewed. Someone asked about it today on my Tumblr blog, RomioneSmut, and when someone else gave me the link I reread and HOLY DAMN! That was super hot! Like not just hot because it was sex, but hot because there were FEELS and HUMOR and ROMANCE and ROMIONE and UGH! Great job! :D
snow42 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
meira88 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this was amazing!I can't believe it was written so long ago
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This story is so good! Agh! Amazing! ~Caseyandra
MissCheriAmore chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Damnit! I want Ron Weasley! If he were real I'd tap that.
Romione1434ever chapter 1 . 6/23/2011

Best. Fic. I. Have read in a while. I just. LOVE IT.
GHHR4EVR chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This story is great! i absolutely love it! its so romantic and sexy! its not one of those awful stories with so much sex stuff in it that its awful to read, this is the perfect balance of the two:) love it, right again!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »