Reviews for Erik: The Vampire Hunter
TheysayIamastrangegirl chapter 59 . 12/26/2013
This is absolutely one of the best Phantom of the Opera stories I've ever read (and I've been reading them for two years now). Even though it sounded kinda goofy, our dear author made Erik an excellent vampire hunter and made the story extremely interesting and funny all at the right moments.
Telcontar chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
... He's a vampire, isn't he.
SassyAngelofMusic chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Oh Lord the ending of this chapter was perfect. I broke out hysterically laughing during a wedding ceremony. Oops!
PhantomPhan97 chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Funniest chapter of any phanfic I have ever read! (And I have read A LOT of phanfics)
Sqeakers chapter 58 . 3/21/2013
This was an amazing story. Disregard the other comment I posted on chapter 59. I was having computer troubles.
Sqeakers chapter 59 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ladyof13Sorrows chapter 59 . 3/14/2013
OMG THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ XD I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT XDDD THE PLOT WAS AWESOME! I SINCERELY ADORE THIS STORY XD THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT 3
Ladyof13Sorrows chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
i was going to wait till the end to review this amazing story but i just had to let you know that the part when erik and christine were working out was brilliant :D i like died XD this is a great story by the way :)
SM chapter 59 . 3/8/2013
Dude...you are a freakin genius. One of the absolute best POTO stories i've ever read.
nina chapter 59 . 1/11/2013
lovely story ... very interesting with non stop action great
Rowena BaronErikandSnapelover chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Wow. Phantom of the Opera(more book based I'm guessing) with vampire slaying and a bit of Sherlock Holmes with the detective at the end. NICE! Can't wait to read more.
Andelevion chapter 59 . 7/29/2012
Pretty darn decent writing, it was fun to read.
Diving in chapter 28 . 5/29/2012
Poor Christine.
Ghelik chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Great work, I've written a review on your story, you can check it out on my blog:

sohna chapter 59 . 2/19/2012
I wasn't quite sure I would like this story (I'm not especially fond of fanfiction that takes the characters so far out of their original setting and time), but this was exceptional. However, I'm left with the perception that maybe you shouldn't have posted it here? All you really need to do with it is change some proper names (characters, places) and a few lines and you could have published this as an original story. The POTO Erik was 100% human (at least the story never claimed otherwise) and there are many vampire slayer stories so that no single one would claim what you've done (provided you don't tell them). You might think about it (even though I'd be sorry to see it go here).
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »