Reviews for Erik: The Vampire Hunter
QueenoftheNight82 chapter 45 . 11/28/2016
I'm being very nit-picky here, but the Prince you are referring to in "Swan Lake" is Siegfried. Prince Florimund is one of the names the Prince in "Sleeping Beauty". (ballet nerd here :-))
Child of Dreams chapter 34 . 5/12/2016
(grimaces)
Lou, as in Lucifer?
And when he mentioned floods, was he referring to the story of Noah's ark?
Maddy David Ryan chapter 59 . 12/24/2015
You should go into professional writing...this was an amazing and entrancing story! Beautifully written; I will most certainly read the sequel.
iris2312 chapter 52 . 11/4/2015
This chapter...there is something about it that just makes it so special and with the way it was written...its my favorite so far
iris2312 chapter 32 . 11/1/2015
Im missing the old Erik...
Child of Dreams chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
(groans)
I knew it...
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
(eyes widen in horror)
Oh dear God, PLEASE don't tell me that Erik's another Renesmee...
Carolina chapter 27 . 5/27/2015
Your story is truly brilliant! In two days I've managed to read over half of it, you could say Im a bit addicted lol I love you you'll hinting at things as the plot progresses, but never fully giving anything away! Also, your version of the characters and way of writting is so good I often find myself talking throughout the story, or squealing or feeling an ache in my chest; simply amazing! I look and dont look forward to fi
Guest chapter 59 . 10/28/2014
This was such a great story! Love the way you portray Erik in his tender moments and his not so tender moments. I'm so glad I read this!
Wynni chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
omg, this was magnificent.
i'm afraid i joined Erik in the evil laughter.
Happy B'day Erik
HazyA chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I know this story is very old but i'm leaving a review for any newcomers that browse reviews before reading!

I didn't like this story. I read it to the end and highly considered stopping several times but never did. The premise to me was really odd and the only thing that kept it going was the characters making OOC decisions. If he is so cruel why didn't Shay just kill Christine right away? Why didn't Erik kill Laura (especially after the mind control took his guilt away)?

Perhaps the most upsetting is that we never got to hear why Erik and Christine fell in love. For a story about two people falling/being in love there was surprisingly little information on WHY. I understand it from Eriks perspective but we didn't really hear why.

Also the episode style of the story was so choppy and I found it difficult to read. It seemed like an excuse to avoid writing transitions and really rubbed me the wrong way.
TheysayIamastrangegirl chapter 59 . 12/26/2013
This is absolutely one of the best Phantom of the Opera stories I've ever read (and I've been reading them for two years now). Even though it sounded kinda goofy, our dear author made Erik an excellent vampire hunter and made the story extremely interesting and funny all at the right moments.
Telcontar chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
... He's a vampire, isn't he.
WillWiththeSkill chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Oh Lord the ending of this chapter was perfect. I broke out hysterically laughing during a wedding ceremony. Oops!
PhantomPhan97 chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Funniest chapter of any phanfic I have ever read! (And I have read A LOT of phanfics)
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »