Reviews for Lost Manhood, Lost Memory
Mai Mai123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love this but I'm going to pretend the epilogue never happen! I can't explain the pain it have me when I couldn't find the sequel! I love how cute they fall in love!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Great story! I can't wait to read sequel!
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Oh man, this is a good story, no grammar mistakes as far as I can see, however your formatting is terrible. It's killing me to read through the massive text blocks you wrote. If you ever write any more stories, please don't clamp paragraphs together. It'll do you no good man.
Rhirhirhi chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
That phone conversation was funny :)
Zhor chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
I suppose that sequal isn't going to happen, huh? Well either way, I really liked this story overall. The epilogue was a bit rushed, but that's to be expected I guess.
Zhor chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Well, that was unexpected. Kinda cheesy, but the whole 'villain handbook' thing actually made it kinda amusing. On I read...
Zhor chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Oh, I'm liking this so far... Onward I read!
Maltrazz chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Amazing story. I would leave a longer review, but I am too eager to get to the sequel.
Maltrazz chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
"Of all the Deus ex Machina bullshit…"

And yet, that is the exact kind of thing you would see in an anime. I love it!
zeltronica chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Awesomeness absolutely brilliant
zeltronica chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
not bad, I read the original would say this has improved quite a bit.
Anon chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
Really interesting story. I liked the general plot and character development - thank you for writing it!
Jullemanden chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
I LOVED this story, and i am ashamed i just discovered it now. But to describe it short: this story is like a good whisky, smooth and with no "personal additives". Brilliant
Louise McCrowe chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Cons: Could use another pass to fix random spelling mistakes as well as capitalization issues. Ryoga's change of heart from "he's my buddy" to "she's my girlfriend" still feels rushed (considering how much you care about canon). At the same time, I realize how long the fic would need to be to make that natural, so I'm glad you gave it a nice buffer of three years. The fight scene where Ranma uses Ryoga's attack was a bit confusing and it wasn't clear who was doing what in some points. Nothing major. The fact that the crew from Japan had literally no way of knowing where the hell they were was a pretty big plot hole, in my opinion. I could see someone eventually realizing that they should've asked for more information (even if from female Ranma) and then taking off (again). They realize they have no information immediately but don't even try to call back? Not even a mention that the number came in as unidentified and couldn't be called back?

Pros: Your sense of physical humor was in very nice display. Hairy Ryoga is particularly inspired. While I'm listing a lot of cons, please keep in mind that I like this story. I felt the pacing was good and I would definitely read the sequel if it ever saw the light of day. I'm glad that you tend to keep good track of who is supposed to know what about whom. Such as Ryoga not knowing Ranma's mother, or the COMPLETELY BELIEVABLE scenario where Genma manages to keep his curse a secret from Nodoka for 3 years. Or how Ryoga made his peace with beating Ranma during the Shi Shi Hokodan storyline. Seriously, do people just forget his happy victory dance after the duel? That was a completely clean victory with no trickery involved. How Mousse and Kasumi got together could use a little sidestory, but at the same time I know how it's not relevant to the main plot. I'd imagine it would have something to do with how her chi looks to him.

I'm glad you still seem to be writing (even though it seems that you're stuck/waiting for assistance on this fic's sequel). Keep going. Don't give up. :)
Hammerchuckery chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
Agh! Agh! Agh! There's no sequel! Awesome story. I really had a lot of fun reading this.