Reviews for Lost Manhood, Lost Memory
ringo1joy chapter 10 . 7/22/2020
Still hoping for aftermath
SonkaD chapter 10 . 6/18/2020
Great story. A couple of odd things at the beginning (Akira's age is impossible, why does Ryoga not prepare his gear *before* bathing in the river, why does he almost never get lost, how do the Tendos come to the idea that Ryoga is romantically interested in Ranma, why do they hang up on him instead of asking where they are, how do they find them at all for that matter) and you leave a lot of loose ends (especially opening new ones in the epilogue, too bad you never acted on the promise of a sequel!) but for the rest, it was well thought of, well written and definitely worth the reading. Thanks for writing it!
Miss Tsubasa chapter 10 . 12/13/2017
When will the sequel come out!? I must know! Awesome story, keep up the good work.
ringo1joy chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Where is the aftermath?
ringo1joy chapter 10 . 8/13/2017
Am I the only person who comment here when it was already complete? This tic is great , that kissing end on chp 8
Galahippo1 chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
Please continue
Jessica larkson chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
Please continue I I just love this story it the best Ranma X Ryoga I've ever read I would be sad if it was not continued
Mai Mai123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love this but I'm going to pretend the epilogue never happen! I can't explain the pain it have me when I couldn't find the sequel! I love how cute they fall in love!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Great story! I can't wait to read sequel!
Lightning Ash chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Oh man, this is a good story, no grammar mistakes as far as I can see, however your formatting is terrible. It's killing me to read through the massive text blocks you wrote. If you ever write any more stories, please don't clamp paragraphs together. It'll do you no good man.
Rhirhirhi chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
That phone conversation was funny :)
Zhor chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
I suppose that sequal isn't going to happen, huh? Well either way, I really liked this story overall. The epilogue was a bit rushed, but that's to be expected I guess.
Zhor chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Well, that was unexpected. Kinda cheesy, but the whole 'villain handbook' thing actually made it kinda amusing. On I read...
Zhor chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Oh, I'm liking this so far... Onward I read!
Maltrazz chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Amazing story. I would leave a longer review, but I am too eager to get to the sequel.