Reviews for Lost Manhood, Lost Memory
Galahippo1 chapter 10 . 4/30
Please continue
Jessica larkson chapter 10 . 3/7
Please continue I I just love this story it the best Ranma X Ryoga I've ever read I would be sad if it was not continued
Mai Mai123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love this but I'm going to pretend the epilogue never happen! I can't explain the pain it have me when I couldn't find the sequel! I love how cute they fall in love!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Great story! I can't wait to read sequel!
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Oh man, this is a good story, no grammar mistakes as far as I can see, however your formatting is terrible. It's killing me to read through the massive text blocks you wrote. If you ever write any more stories, please don't clamp paragraphs together. It'll do you no good man.
Rhirhirhi chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
That phone conversation was funny :)
Zhor chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
I suppose that sequal isn't going to happen, huh? Well either way, I really liked this story overall. The epilogue was a bit rushed, but that's to be expected I guess.
Zhor chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Well, that was unexpected. Kinda cheesy, but the whole 'villain handbook' thing actually made it kinda amusing. On I read...
Zhor chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Oh, I'm liking this so far... Onward I read!
Maltrazz chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Amazing story. I would leave a longer review, but I am too eager to get to the sequel.
Maltrazz chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
"Of all the Deus ex Machina bullshit…"

And yet, that is the exact kind of thing you would see in an anime. I love it!
zeltronica chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Awesomeness absolutely brilliant
zeltronica chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
not bad, I read the original would say this has improved quite a bit.
Anon chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
Really interesting story. I liked the general plot and character development - thank you for writing it!
Jullemanden chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
I LOVED this story, and i am ashamed i just discovered it now. But to describe it short: this story is like a good whisky, smooth and with no "personal additives". Brilliant