Reviews for Where You Want To Be
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
That was the most romantic break up ever! Ellie's so cool and chill, but i always thought she was better off with Sean.(: You are an amazing writer!This is a story I actually continued to keep reading! Great Job(:
MRK4848 chapter 11 . 2/18/2008
This is an amazing story and you are a very talented writer. Just wanted you to know I was a fan. ]
Writer4eva123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Page 1! It's a great story so far. I'll read the rest later
Writer4eva123 chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
chapter 6
ChellChellSEA chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
great
Sempiternus chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
This was really good. I especially commend you on keeping all of the characters personalities in check, especially Jay’s, whom a lot of writers turn into a sappy, unrealistic teenager, which he’s really not; you got all of the dialogue for him and all the other characters right. The break-up and events were portrayed believably, too. A marvelous job on this fan-fiction.
ThisYearsGirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I've never been one to read Degrassi fanfic's but i stumbled over this one and i have to say that you really did a great job. most of the degrassi fic's i've read far over step the bounds of 'cornyness' but i think you did a really great job on this. you stayed very true to the characters and really true to life. i'd *love* to read more. great job!
fedupwithit chapter 10 . 6/19/2006
love the story. especially love the titles of the chapters. lol. my favorite band
sreader chapter 11 . 4/7/2006
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutley loved this story, it was written beautifully, not to mention that I LOVE semma you seriously did a great job on this fanfic!
gymnbarbie chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
OMG I FOUND YOU AGAIN! I read this story months ago (sorry for not leaving a review before) and I LOVED IT. Then all of a sudden, the updates stopped comming and I lost it. Please write another chapter or two. There are so many badly written Sean/Emma/Jay stories out there, your's is by far the best.
tickle582 chapter 11 . 10/13/2005
ah how sweet!1

is that the end?
sclub chapter 11 . 10/13/2005
Loved every moment of it :) You captured every moment beautifully.
freakishfranky chapter 11 . 7/6/2005
This story is awesome. Post mose ASAP!
iamjg chapter 11 . 6/26/2005
Is the end? I hope not. This as the ending works though with the whole "Life would would survive. Together" The thing is that it is a bit of cliffhanger since you dont if Snake will pull through.
HunnyBee69 chapter 11 . 6/16/2005
so is this th elast chapter?... if so u should do a sequal!