Reviews for The Shared Secret
Ghostwriter155 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
A line in this story sums it up best.

"Seroiusly what is this nonsense?"

Anyway...

I’m going to try to be nice about this and write some constructive criticism. Flames are not permitted at this site, and I can tell from other stories I looked at in your profile that you have received a lot of flames. I don’t believe in flames no matter how bad the fic was.

I did not like this story. At all. I hope you’ll accept that and let me tell you why.

summary is misleading. This is not a match to the death. The character is not shady and it doesn’t seem that he wants anything.

grammar is atrocious. You have the same line in your story about three times

("Now get her now Cyrax" Muffylan says to Cyrax.)

And you have 76 errors in a 640 word fic. One error every 8 words; which means that you didn’t even write one sentence without a mistake in it. It wouldn’t have taken more than a few minutes to proofread. I’m guilty of not proofreading myself, so I understand how that kills a story.

subject. It’s misleading There is no angst. There is no mystery. It is a humor/parody/spoof thing at its best.

makes no sense. The subject line was the only part that made any sense. The lines barely tie together and in an “angst” story no character would be tickled or have an orgasm because of it.

Please fix this or take it down. The errors alone make this a bad fic. It’s fandom abuse. This is sad coming from me, because I believe that everyone has the right to write fanfiction about things they like.

I’ve tried to be sincere and not flame you.