Reviews for Inori
sleepysigh chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
;_; happy epilogue please? did i detect a hint of shikaino one sided? thanks for doing a naruhina fiction they are my fav!
Shibbles chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Nice story but I'm kinda confused. Did Kiba die or something? Also, make an epilogue please. I don't like this ending.
kawaii gurl-11 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
That was so sad... yet sweet. Bittersweet. I really love your NaruHina fics. Please write more...PLease with cherry on top. I wonder what had happened after Hinata left? Great job by the way!
Lokiador chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
So well written but soo sad... I loved it, the characters feelings are well described, and the story is complex enough to avoid being a commonplace love-story. Excellent fanfiction. But I think you should write an epilogue...
aondehafka chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Your premise just doesn't work. It isn't only the Third with a grandkid; Tsunade is the granddaughter of the First Hokage, and it seems likely that Naruto is the son of the Fourth. The idea that a Hokage shouldn't be married or have someone that close to them goes against all the relevent evidence from the original series. If nothing else, consider this-the title of Hokage is only given to the strongest of ninjas, and it would certainly NOT be in the village's best interest if such people didn't pass along their talents, and whatever bloodline gifts they may have, to a new generation.
insanely-normal chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Poor Hinata-chan...all in all, beautiful fic.
esther chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
ARGH!

i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you!

HOW could you write such a BEAUTIFUL story, and then end it like THAT! ARGH!

KIBA! HELL NO!

STUPID HINATA! i HATE YOU! argh. no really, nice angst, i felt a lump in my throat at the end, but it SUCKED!

oh heavens, plzplzplzplzplzplz write a happy sequel to this, i BEG you! PLEASE!
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Aw, Hinata-tan...

(soft, dreamy sighs about darling Hinata and her wonderful qualities)

But why did you make it an angsty ending? You made her sad? No! Make the alternate ending happy! I want Hinata happy! And if it means her and Naruto ending up together instead of her and me, fine! Just make her happy!

Worshipping your delightful mastery of Naruto and ManKin...
Cyberwing chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
no! i don't get it y did hinata say kiba

T_T

lol great story tho it's so bittersweet
Jiri chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Waii a sad fic... made me tear up-that and because I was staring at the screen for too long x.x too bad Shikamaru didn't switch his flag with Sakura; I'm sure he'd like to pray for Chouji instead, lol. Hmm... but in the end, Naruto didn't know how Hinata truly felt for him *sigh* better not be like this in the manga
vic chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
nice fic, real angsty ending, please come out with the epilouge soon!
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
That was really really really really good but a tad bit confusing here and there. More of near the end. Yeah, well it was still good. so...ja ne!
minimerc chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Syao-san... I love you! ::cries:: It was so beautiful... Thank you very much. It was well worth the wait.

~minimerc
Yukari chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
what a nice story ;D but will you ever update your existing fics? ;_; *wants to know ending to Homebound*
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Aww that's so sad. I wish that Hinata said "Naruto" rather than "Kiba" because I could tell Naruto liked her in this fanfiction too! T_T I hope there can be a more happier ending to this.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »