Reviews for Inori
Cyberwing chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
no! i don't get it y did hinata say kiba

T_T

lol great story tho it's so bittersweet
Jiri chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Waii a sad fic... made me tear up-that and because I was staring at the screen for too long x.x too bad Shikamaru didn't switch his flag with Sakura; I'm sure he'd like to pray for Chouji instead, lol. Hmm... but in the end, Naruto didn't know how Hinata truly felt for him *sigh* better not be like this in the manga
vic chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
nice fic, real angsty ending, please come out with the epilouge soon!
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
That was really really really really good but a tad bit confusing here and there. More of near the end. Yeah, well it was still good. so...ja ne!
minimerc chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Syao-san... I love you! ::cries:: It was so beautiful... Thank you very much. It was well worth the wait.

minimerc
Yukari chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
what a nice story ;D but will you ever update your existing fics? ;_; *wants to know ending to Homebound*
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Aww that's so sad. I wish that Hinata said "Naruto" rather than "Kiba" because I could tell Naruto liked her in this fanfiction too! T_T I hope there can be a more happier ending to this.
DBoon chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
What an excellent story, seriously i really found it engaging, not to mention i am a bit hinata fan myself, a good read!
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I like/love it, very emotional and moving. It would be cool to read the epilogue, when you write it. Let me know when you do.
Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
::tears flowing down cheeks:: Nande konna ni naru no yo! Why'd it turn out like this? Mou, why couldn't Hinata say it? Mou! She had her chance! Naruto-kun loves her! And she him! A, I want them to be happy...;T_T;
Chocobaby chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Good story!

Why haven't you updated "The Frog and the Princess"?

can't wait for more
JupiterK chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
syaoran no hime! YOU'RE ALIVE! *bows*

This fic was really good! THe end, when Kiba was talking to Hinata was real confusing, but otherwise, I really liked it. _
TimeShifter chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
You'd better make a happy epilogue! He loves her, she loves him, and I'm gonna cry! I actually thuoght that would end on a happy note; you owe me! That was great, but PLEASE write a happy ending!
vedmid chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
that was good, though sadder than what i was actually been in the mood for a this moment. Still this was well written and its development was great.

I do hope you add on to this
jasx316 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
an epilogue...

please ! i really look forward to an epilogue especially a happy one !

keep up the good work and update soon !
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10