Reviews for Inori
nothing but blue chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
gah, this is the second time i've read this story and i love it just as much if not more than the first! the way you write naruhina is so beautiful and authentic. great job!
YungHime chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
*wipes tears away* that was simply beautiful
YungHime chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
*clutches chest* Oh gawd no. It was so cute and then ouch it hurt so bad because she never told him and and and augh
Too Insane For You chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I died.

*sobs*
Fher34 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Awesome n sweet :D
narujordanna chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
love love love this story
Assassel chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
nice one. :) can you make an epilogue? like when Hinata would actually confess her feelings? and the truth? :3
little.sparkle99 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Try making more fanfics like this.. its awesome :D
Fushigi Doll chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
How...How wonderful...I APPLAUD to this one. This is a masterpiece!
Filipina Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hi! I was browsing through your stories... I'm a big Naruto fan, really... And, I'm saying not to get your attention but because it's true, you're one of my favorite Naruto Fan Fiction writers... You write cute and sweet love stories, you don't exaggerate the story. I love your stories especially this one... So I decided to browse more of your stories and I realized that you are a Filipina, too, just like me. Ikinasaya ko na ang aking paboritong manunulat ay isang Pilipina. Nalaman ko ito sa "Alamant ng Payless" at iba pang kwento mo. Gusto ko sana magrequest ng isang NaruHina fan fic [Kung pwede po, English]...

If ever you want to contact me or message me, "Hindi Ako Importante" ang FB name ko.
THANKS :))
zigmas chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Sweet. :D
ranbo neal chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Amazing writing...great ending for such a cool story. Very romantic! Super well written. Thank you.
ranbo neal chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow! What a wonderful and sad story:) I loved the entire story so far...but the ending is frustrating. Superb writing. I will go ahead and read the chap #2...and see what happens.
moira33 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Beautiful
moira33 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was the most beautiful NaruHina story that I had pure and innocent ,from my point of view the ending was heartbroken but in the same time end reminded me of a Korean drama named "Jumong",when Jumong becomes king his love Soseono decides to leave to another country after she helped him accomplish his if she loved him dearly she choose to leave because that away she will stop the arguing for the throne by Jumong s son and her children...the end was so sad T_T You should watched it is very beautiful
165 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »