Reviews for Inori
narujordanna chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
love love love this story
Assassel chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
nice one. :) can you make an epilogue? like when Hinata would actually confess her feelings? and the truth? :3
little.sparkle99 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Try making more fanfics like this.. its awesome :D
Fushigi Doll chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
How...How wonderful...I APPLAUD to this one. This is a masterpiece!
Filipina Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hi! I was browsing through your stories... I'm a big Naruto fan, really... And, I'm saying not to get your attention but because it's true, you're one of my favorite Naruto Fan Fiction writers... You write cute and sweet love stories, you don't exaggerate the story. I love your stories especially this one... So I decided to browse more of your stories and I realized that you are a Filipina, too, just like me. Ikinasaya ko na ang aking paboritong manunulat ay isang Pilipina. Nalaman ko ito sa "Alamant ng Payless" at iba pang kwento mo. Gusto ko sana magrequest ng isang NaruHina fan fic [Kung pwede po, English]...

If ever you want to contact me or message me, "Hindi Ako Importante" ang FB name ko.
zigmas chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Sweet. :D
ranneal chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Amazing writing...great ending for such a cool story. Very romantic! Super well written. Thank you.
ranneal chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow! What a wonderful and sad story:) I loved the entire story so far...but the ending is frustrating. Superb writing. I will go ahead and read the chap #2...and see what happens.
moira33 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
moira33 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was the most beautiful NaruHina story that I had pure and innocent ,from my point of view the ending was heartbroken but in the same time end reminded me of a Korean drama named "Jumong",when Jumong becomes king his love Soseono decides to leave to another country after she helped him accomplish his if she loved him dearly she choose to leave because that away she will stop the arguing for the throne by Jumong s son and her children...the end was so sad T_T You should watched it is very beautiful
honeybeeze chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
So Im so glad you wrote another chapter (the author note said you were gonna leave it at the last one) but yay! You didnt! And ending was so amazing. I actually started to cry (but Im kind of a big baby anyways) but when Naruto asked her to be his wife and explained why, I bursted into tears. It was so beautiful and the concept of that sad kind of happiness, the selfless love she had for him was so beautiful and true to her. I love it. Amazing story :)
nbcaihbsd chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
*sniff* soo wonderfull.. i just loved this 3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Love it I read it like two times :*
kusachi-chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
i can't believe i haven't reviewed this fic. anyway, i adore this story. it gave me funny aches in my chest and it also made me smile. i can read it over and over again and still not get over it. [i'm sorry if i sound mushy... it's way past my bedtime so... *shrugs* :D]
Camomile Tea chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
This is such a lovely, lovely story, and I love it with all my heart. It gave me the happy kind of sadness and the happy kind of happiness. By far, I believe, this is my most favorite NH story.

Thank you so much for sharing this warm, endearing story! You're an amazing writer, really. (':
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »