Reviews for Inori
Chewie Cookies chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Damn, very nice!
RisingMist chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I must apologise for my earlier review. On the day I reviewed, this fic appeared to be a one-shot. Indeed, I couldn't access the second chapter until today. I'm very sorry about the confusion and hope you'll forgive me.

On to chapter 2. You did wrap it up and did a very good job at that, but you still left me wanting for more. No problems were solved, no truths acknowledged and no wrong righted. I see Hinata's lie as a betrayal of both herself and of Naruto, even if it was done with the best of intentions. Intentions aren't everything, you know? The results matter a lot. In this case, having them talk out that part would've sweetened the whole story a lot. Are you leaving things unsaid because you find it somewhat poetic? I don't know. I'm only one voice out of many, but I for one wished more happened. Perhaps your 'epilogue' will sweeten the deal? I certainly hope so. I really loved this story. That is why I hope for so much.

Thanks for sharing.
RisingMist chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
You're a really mean person for not putting an angst or tragedy warning on this fic. You have no right to hide information from people and then let them feel sad after reading your story. It's their choice, isn't it? Don't feel bad for my words. Instead, put a warning on the fic. It's just too sad and definitely unfair to all your readers.
SJlikeslists chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
It was well wrapped up. Thank you.
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I am impressed with how you managed to convey so many different personalities in what is really not all that long of a section when they are writing and receiving their flags. This story was really very sweet.

"She too, was holding a prayer flag against her chest, and her hands were protecting it with the vehemence of a mother clutching her child."

That's a lovely, telling image.

I like the theme you keep going from cannon in this that Naruto is willing to let down his guard in front of her and express his doubts. The ramen coupons were very anticlimatic, but they were also completely and utterly him. I would be sniffling at the ending, but I'm kind of irked at Hinata for lying to him (even though I know exactly why she did so). Good job sucking me in!
Rosie Thornet chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I can't believe how in love with this fanfic I am! :)

Thanks to you I have to write a Naruhina I'm in love with the couple! Thank you.

This was such a long time ago but I consider it Fanfiction classic! :)
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Aw, this is so cute. The end of this chapter made me cry so hard, you're an amazing writer! :)

You're my new and only favorite fanfiction writer, you should win an award for this fanfic!

I'm going to continue to read chapter 2 now! :)
Honeyee chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Simply beautiful!

I loved it. :)
RachelLynnexx chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
My OTP is forever Sasuhina, but this… is… golden. Seriously. Kind of gives hope to all the hopeless romantics out there. I love love love this and I think I'll be reading more Naruhina in the future! :D xo
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Awesome story!
akeira chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was a very beautiful, moving story. One of the best I've ever read...
ihatewriting chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
So sweet! This story warmed my heart!
Alyalal chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Beautiful story... so sweet and sad ;_;
BunnyLuver000 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Great! I loved it! but chappie one was a little confusing though!
Aki-chan chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Godness! Way to make a person cry their heart out! I adored it. So beautiful.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »