Reviews for Difference Always Matters
Salovi chapter 13 . 3/12
I really enjoyed reading this! I hope you’re still planning to write the sequel because I would certainly love to read it! I loved all of the characters in this.
Salovi chapter 12 . 3/12
I especially liked the scenes with Neville and with Ron. They were both really brilliantly portrayed here.
Salovi chapter 11 . 3/12
Oh, that kiss was lovely! Horrible timing with the Hogwarts attack though ;)
Salovi chapter 10 . 3/12
I never know where this story will go next! It makes it an exciting read. And thanks for sharing your thoughts on Ginny; it helps me understand and empathize with your characterization of her.
Salovi chapter 9 . 3/12
I’m riveted! And lol, George just charging ahead, sitting on these random mysterious chairs.
Salovi chapter 8 . 3/12
Ahhh! He just walked right in!
Salovi chapter 6 . 3/10
Yes Hermione, get it girl! My heart swelled with pride haha. And the gloves! So sweet.
Salovi chapter 5 . 3/10
Oh, I so loved the part with Harry and Ron and Ron’s scars. And, of course, George and Hermione at the end. :)
Salovi chapter 4 . 3/10
I loved the moment between George and Hermione!
Salovi chapter 3 . 3/9
I loved Harry and Hermione’s greetings at the beginning of this chapter. It felt so true to them. For some reason I really loved Harry wondering if Hermione played the piano and thinking that he should already know the answer to that. Hermione’s trip to St Mungo’s with Snape was fun to read. I like seeing them interact.
I’m continually impressed by your characterization, especially Harry, Remus (you’ve got me quite enamored with him), George, Snape, and Hermione. So basically everyone haha.
Salovi chapter 2 . 3/9
Oh! Remus and Harry, breaking my heart in the beginning of this chapter. Honestly, so beautiful, so in character, just brilliant, really. I love the mystery of Harry’s grandparents missing, and of Sirius being not dead but not alive. I also really liked the scene with Hermione, Remus, and Snape.
Salovi chapter 1 . 3/9
I really like the characterization of everyone here! I haven’t read a lot of fic that was posted before the book series even ended, so it’ll be interesting to see what direction you take the characters in. I especially liked the bit with Charlie. I always wished he had a bigger part in things! I have the biggest crush on him (because dragons, lol) and we know nearly nothing about the guy hahaha.
MrsH chapter 13 . 6/6/2016
Your story was very compelling - but hard to follow. I was left feeling as if I had read an unfinished draft, where the author simply ran out of time or ideas and left the rough draft without ever going back to close all the gaping holes in the plot.

That said, much of it was fascinating, and your talent shone through. A good editor could have made it spectacular. Thans for sharing the premise - I just wish I'd been able to read a completed, final version.
Ellae chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
o_o George, why you do this?
Poor, poor Harry (which I'm sure he hates hearing). Secrets are no fun unless they're shared with everyone, or at least Harry. Burdening someone with knowledge never works out well, at least in high-stakes environment
Ellae chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Damnnn this is the first time an author's ever posited the connection Ginny may feel with Harry from being mind-raped by Voldemort (or, maybe, other authors do posit it, but I never read HP/GW so I wouldn't know, and I definitely don't read angst/ TR/GW for sure-unless it can't be avoided: a favorite author making me suffer for art haha)
I've always disliked Ginny's expressed immaturity, and I like that you're fair to Ron's immaturity as cheering to Harry, so I trust your characterization. Ginny's starting to frighten me.

I hope Hermione picks up a little more backbone, if Snape can see it, then she's certainly worth the spine.
(ugh why is Snape always such a backhanded-compliment guy/Gryff-hater? Is he afraid his heart will grow two sizes too big?/He still hates Gryffindors-"after all this time"?)