Reviews for Something the Boy Said
white pedal chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That would be a scary nightmare to have your loved ones be killed in front of you.

Raphael is like a worried father for Valon and Alister:) it's good to know he didn't lose them.
Alister's HOTGirlfriend chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Well done! Keep up the Super cool work!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This was nice, I didn't know that there was an author so dedicated to the three bikers. I like how in-depth it was with the characters and their feelings and I absolutely loved how much detail you put into it. Great job!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
'Cause I'm bored and I suddenly realized I've never read this one. o.o;

...;_; So sad! But such a nice little drabble .

Hm, lessee, what else haven't I read...XD
hershey-kiss chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
*shakes head* morbid, sad beginning, nice ending. Where have i seen this before? You're the person I can count on for good plots and truly happy endings, so kudos to you!

Heh, that Valon...can't go one night without getting beaten up, can he?
Redemmo chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
aww, more, kinda, sibling cuteness. nice! (Sorry, i'm running out of new ideas for my revies)
amanda chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This is a pretty descriptive story (like all) but for some reason, it just doesn't seem so exciting like the rest of the stories. Not much happens.
animefanatickid25 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
_ Awesome fic! ah...The Return Of The King by JRR Tolkien...which is kinda weird to me cuz i just started reading the book and i'm at where Sam has to make the desicion to give up keep the Ring or to go rescue the unconcsious Frodo from the orcs. LotR rock! so does Harry Potter! don't mind me...**is insane**

GREAT FIC!

afk25
Iba chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Wow, that was deep. I love your stories, seriously. They're unique and very detailistic. And also original.
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
this was really good. loved the details. and just an overall well written story. _
LeDiva chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Whoa that's one heck of a dream Raphael had. I always love your stories! Valon and Alister are magnets for trouble! Good work!
Giabbin chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I thought they died. Good story. You come up with them fast,
SK Dark Dragon chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Quite an interesting little story! I liked it very much. Poor Raphael...dreams can always seem way too real sometimes. XD;

Keep up the great work!

SK
griiffins chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
That was incredibly cute! I'm glad they didn't really die, as you'd have a VERY upset reviewer to contend with otherwise. This is going on my favourites! Toodles!