Reviews for A Soul Anew
heero19 chapter 12 . 1/3/2010
this was so good and I really enjoyed this and I want to say you that no matter what other say you have to what you want and i its none of my business ok and thank you and keep writing.
Mouse In The Corner chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
The font is so tiny I can't even read it, there's too many cuss words, there's only

12 chapters, and I can't understand the plot. I don't know how you got 195 reviewres. Oh I know! They were all flames.
jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 12 . 11/16/2003
this was your first fanfic? wow! that was really good! ... i really liked the plot it was very interesting ... great job ... hope to read more fics.
Shizuka Eien chapter 12 . 9/16/2003
Nice... Are you thinking of starting another fic?
Rai Kasshu chapter 12 . 7/3/2003
Yello Love it Love it Love it
Fionarox is 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 12 . 4/18/2003
That was an awesome story! I loved the suspence, and all the action with relena involved. I think Damon was a cute character, relena would be a great mom to him.
Linda chapter 12 . 12/28/2002
Okay I have no idea if you will ever read this because I went to the very last page of GW fics and worked my way up. I found yours on the second to last page and I just read it. It was so incredibly awesome! I going to check your bio ans see if you've written anymore. All I have to say is WOW! Keep writing! You've got a lot of talent! Bye. _
Ally chapter 12 . 5/29/2002
The whole thing was excelent! It was so good i can't even think of words to use that would give accurate meaning to how well that was written! I love it!
Karen chapter 12 . 4/14/2002
Loved it!
Jo-Anna chapter 12 . 3/9/2002
You said this was your first fanfic and you hoped we liked it, but you know what? I loved it! This was the BEST Gundam fanfic I've ever read, I hope you keep writing. Oh, and I loved Relena's character because she was not the ruler person her character in this story was great because she can take care of herself! And Misty and Morgan are really cool! Keep writing!
SpaceSuga chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
OMG! This story was amazing I mean Relena became a pilot and a fighter. She went through torture and it was so...full of everything! Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2002
I loved this! But I hated it when you killed Adrian.

Damon was cute, saying "Ewwwww."
laceyespeon chapter 12 . 10/9/2001
i love really touched me.i love fanfics with heero and relena.i really liked morgan and misty write a sequal!
Saturn Princess1 chapter 12 . 9/28/2001
wow that was a great story !

Definitely going under my favorites

JA~

~Saturn Princess~
saturnprincess chapter 12 . 7/23/2001
love it. write a sequel or something.