Reviews for Intervening Fate
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 1 . 3/5
Omg. I absolutely loved this chapter. Harry is so cute and Hermione,haaa. I love her
Yami no Tsuki chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
Wow you really need to change 'drama' to 'angst', because this is depressing.

Good, but depressing.

I wish there was more, because it was just getting really interesting.
Winged-Ashes chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
It's good plz update soon
Somalanin38 chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
I'm not entirely sure if you're going to get this but I wanted to review anyways. I really, honest-to-unicorns, like this wonderful piece of fic. You make me want to hug and comfort Harry and slap James and give Hermione a good talking to and shake my head woefully at Ron and push Sirius into Harry and say 'You'll be happy with him.' Are you going to finish this? I know it's been years, but I felt that I should ask, in case of a miracle that you will.
ImaGreekmyth chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
This is an amazing sorry. I hope you continue it although the last time you wrote was five years ago.
Cynical0range chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
i gotta say, i like this new harry over the old one. new harry is much more mature and composed. it was getting annoying that harry would let james walk all over him like that for the past 11 chapters; geez even to the point of committing suicide...pathetic. i know, i'm being callous, i understand that harry just felt hurt and betrayed and disappointed on top of the pressure of being the BWL but seriously i can't imagine someone as strongly characterized as harry doing something so cowardly and meek. he survived years with the dursleys as a vulnerable child but totally breaks down from a few words said by a bully (even if he is his father) as a grown wizard? he's a gryffindor for god's sake; he should have at least attempted to stand up for himself. the one good thing coming from all this emo angst is that harry finally remembers that he has a spine. although i know that the emotionally repressed harry right now is unhealthy and you are most likely going to have him "healed" or something, i sincerely hope that the naive, gullible, emo harry who acts like a kicked puppy doesn't return.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Its epic
Adam-1D chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
OMG, why'd you make Harry such an asshole? But still, poor Harry!
Niamh Cullen chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
this was really good. please update soon!
ForgottenTales chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
This was heart breakingly sad, made even worse with the knowledge of the future to come. Harry's distance from his friends and his mixed up feelings towards Sirius shapes a young boy who seems to be finally cracking under all the experiences he's been through. But one has to break before one can be healed.

Will Harry ever heal?

I do hope Dumbledore's meddling doesn't make things worse.
liliya chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
Fantastic! I've been reading a lot of harry potter/sirius black stories this one is the best.

P.S. Can't wait for new chapter
WitchVela chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
the story is getting quite dark. and it is getting a bit rushed. what stood out to me was the difference between this chapter's usage of language and the others. in this chapter harry and sirius aren't speaking like teenagers anymore and it confused me quite a bit. i don't know whether it's because it's so long that you updated and your writing style and characterisations changed or my perceptions of a story i like changed so much after years of reading fanfictions. in all honesty at this point i am reluctant to read on, because the story diverged from the style i like to read. i am not much into melodramas. i only read them if they have an interesting element. and yours kind of lost it for me. though, i have to say that your writing is good. it's really just the turn of events that takes my joy out of reading. as of now i don't know whether i will read on this story. and i am really sorry. i hope my words don't offend you. i just wanted to tell you my honest opinion. keep writing.
Abbie HPandSBbabe chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Sorry, I forgot my password and deleted the e-mail account it was linked to. I just started getting back into fanfiction and read your story. I really liked it. I really hope you will update it soon. i added it to my favorites (not on fanfiction because as i stated I forgot my password, but i have a favorites on my computer).

Harry/Sirius is my favorite pairing and it is really hard to find a good fic for it, especially since Sirius died in the book. That is the main reason I stopped reading fanfics all the time, but I started up again, and I hope you update so I can have something to look foreward to!

Thanks,

Abbie
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
That was great. Update son.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 12 . 11/27/2009