Reviews for New Games
XD chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
EK! I love this fic! I feel so embarrassed, on hoshi's behalf of course. But I absolutely LOVE how malcolm doesn't let on that he overheard the entire conversation until he's off the lift.

awesome fic
Sareh chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Absolutely brilliant.

A lovely lil ficlet with a great ending. Couldn't have been done better, in my opinion.
Hisster chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I just read this one. Had some time to check out your other stories. This one made me smile and want to jump around dancing, just that kind of mood. I like that Malcolm overheard. Love it!
trisuns5 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I knew those girls were going to be overheard! ;) Very nice. Can we have a similar conversation by the guys about the ladies? :)
novelwriter Melanie chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Hi,

This was so funny! I kind of wondered what would happen if they did a story like that. I think that you got the characters well.

The only thing is that no one chose the Captain. If you ask me I think he is the most handsome out of all the guys.
Azeel Rose chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Ah! That was so good! I'm going to read it again! Ah!
Lee Goshabyn chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Good story. Will there be more?
lieutenants-lady chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Absolutly brilliant ending! Fantastically written! And I gotta agree with out about him being a joy to watch.

*sigh*
highonscifi chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Oh, that was GREAT! I laughed so hard at the end! I'm still chuckling to myself! Very good idea for a story! I enjoyed it!
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
You've definitely got a talent for both dialogue, and the killer ending, two of my favourite things, and sometimes two of the toughest things to pull off.
Chriss Corkscrew chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Wonderful! And you got the pairings just right too!
Philippe de la Matraque chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Well, this really isn't my kind of story, but I found myself scanning it anyway and well, that last bit. You got me! I nearly laughed out loud. Good job!